Search found 11 matches

Return

by cantdownloadit
Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Save Game Options

as long as it can be turned off,

I hate it on steam, steams always trying to upload games to cloud download them elsewhere, I always disable cloud saves in games.
by cantdownloadit
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

I think the graphics are fine, this is an economic sim, in my opinion if peoples main concern is what the graphics are like, its probably not a game for them anyway. I do think some of the new buildings look to futuristic, though no doubt some of this can vary by area, some real world cities are ful...
by cantdownloadit
Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: If products are obsolete I can't fulfil objectives

I would agree "Being obsolete" should lead to a reduction in demand, but not zero demand. I know people who use none smart phones even now.. Retro gaming/CRT TV's would be a prime example, while they are technically obsolete, there is a healthy market, so if you had a warehouse full of CRT...
by cantdownloadit
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Various Gameplay Balance Improvements in upcoming v10.0

9) When you build a new firm, its effect on the land prices of the surrounding tiles will be gradual rather than immediate, for increased realism. Additionally, because of this, players will not be able to exploit the land system for quick profit. Regarding this has any consideration been given for...
by cantdownloadit
Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The salary of the CEO of the subsidiary is too expensive.

[SPECIAL RULES]
CEO Salary Modifier=1
COO Salary Modifier=1
CTO Salary Modifier=1
CMO Salary Modifier=1

eg
by cantdownloadit
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Engine doesn't need glass, right ? (Layout Plan)

i read it as the query was the fact the template set up has links that are not needed... eg feeding the glass into the engine as well.
Image1.jpg
by cantdownloadit
Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who Needs Roads ?

rafaeltodero wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:02 pm Do stores have demand doing it this way?
No idea :D i built it and went to sleep

Edit..
Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
by cantdownloadit
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Internal sale

see link below, its working as designed.

https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... le-status/

If you want to prevent this happening you can set the option as shown.
by cantdownloadit
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Removing Farm Extension Crash

Can't get it to appear myself - tried removing the extensions, even across a road with two extended farms and the problem would not appear. Actually - is this the Post Release 10 Beta or the version 9 one? I tested this on Post Release Beta. I wonder if its because deleting some of the farm expansi...
by cantdownloadit
Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to avoid running out of space to build in cities?

Factory Capacity Modifier=500 in script maybe too, so you need less factories making same thing