Search found 5 matches

Return

by David
Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Knowledge Points system in the upcoming version 10.0

Script Lines for the New Features: [Experimental DLC] Export Company=<Yes,No> Disable the Export Company feature. Disable Knowledge Points for Import Company=<Yes,No> Disable the knowledge points system for import companies. Disable Knowledge Points for Export Company=<Yes,No> Disable the knowledge ...
by David
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forum

cantdownloadit wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:54 pm for darkmode something like https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... b2f7a61ff9 is good
I've added it. Please follow the instructions at viewtopic.php?p=40273#p40273
by David
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New script lines in the upcoming version 10.0

cantdownloadit wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:57 pm does the disable AI digital also disable the telecom companies ?
Yes, it also disables the telecom companies.
by David
Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 9.1.71 Patch

The 9.1.71 Patch isn't in the zip. I just downloaded it but the version is still on 9.1.70. The file has been updated. Please try again. ive just downloaded again but still shows version .70 I cleaned the CDN cache and tested it by downloading it and it showed .71 this time. So please try again.
by David
Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta version 10.0.02 patch is now available

1 - Corporation - Firm Overview window appears to have been semi fixed in that it doesn't cut off buildings any more but it now only shows a max of 16 building types when more are possible ? The dev team told me that they have scheduled this task and will work on it when other higher priority tasks...