Search found 4 matches

Return

by maff
Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

"Improving the graphics" is not about making the game more cute and childish, on the contrary, I think that the majority of people who play this game are of legal age.

It would be great if the improvements suggested by mdemircan2 were implemented.
by maff
Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Should financial ratios integrated into Cap Lab?

mdemircan2 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:06 pm I have a suggestion...
These graphics are excellent! It would be good if they changed everything, instead of putting up these weird buildings, they focused more on planning the game's statistics
by maff
Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New logos in upcoming version 10 and large logos on the corporate detail screen

I am praying for an option to use classic graphics vs the futuristic style Capitalism Lab is going for. To tell the truth, I think this type of option would make the game very heavy, the ideal would be for more professional line, historical and statistical graphics to be implemented, for me this ga...
by maff
Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

mrgarrettscott wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:17 am Most players of Capitalism Lab are not playing it because it has the latest and greatest graphical enhancements that push pixels at 60 FPS in 4K resolution.

I spend all my time in the game looking at numbers and statistics rather than "walking" around the map