Search found 14 matches

Return

by BioBiro
Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Business Intelligence / Advisors

If Enlight are willing to make this in-game data available somehow (output via CSV, dBase, or DLL hook/API, etc.), I'd be willing to write a tool which processes the CapLab output into a GUI program that provides this kind of analysis/feedback.
by David
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Capitalism Lab Release version 9.1.71 installer now available

Capitalism Lab Release Version 9.1.71 full version installer has been released. This version is packed with a variety of impressive visual enhancements that will redefine your gaming experience in Capitalism Lab. Please download and run the installer from https://caplab.b-cdn.net/Capitalism_Lab_Inst...
by David
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Training progress reset?

The bug has been fixed. Please download the new patch v9.1.63 from https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9210 Fixed the bug with functional unit levels being affected by applying new production technology. To test and see the effect, please turn off the “Auto Apply R&D Results to Fac...
by David
Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merging my Subsidiary Crashes the game

The bug has been fixed. Please download the new patch v9.1.65 from viewtopic.php?t=9424
by mdemircan2
Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

David, thanks for your reply. I just want to say, my intention is not to offend anyone with my previous comment, as I only express my opinion while I am deeply in love with the game itself. As another user pointed out after me, I do believe the main thing for Cap Lab is to be a company/economy sim ...
by David
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Updating

In time, the game kept closing without an error message, the power went out earlier here at home and I lost part of the save, maybe that's it. And also an incompatibility with the 10 cities script that I'm using, I'm going to start a new game normally with 7 cities. (I would like more city, but...)...
by VelTraher
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

David, thanks for your reply. I just want to say, my intention is not to offend anyone with my previous comment, as I only express my opinion while I am deeply in love with the game itself. As another user pointed out after me, I do believe the main thing for Cap Lab is to be a company/economy sim ...
by mdemircan2
Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Suggestion - Should financial ratios integrated into Cap Lab?

I have a suggestion about financial reporting: In fact, I made that suggestion a long time ago, here’s the link. viewtopic.php?t=5554&start=20 image graphs 3.png I want to give you an example of a financial ratio from a bank in my country. https://www.isbank.com.tr/blog/isletmel ... liz-edilir 1...
by mrgarrettscott
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New logos in upcoming version 10 and large logos on the corporate detail screen

I am praying for an option to use classic graphics vs the futuristic style Capitalism Lab is going for.
by David
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm delighted to inform you that a new set of graphics for Internet and Telecom companies will be introduced in version 10.0. While the futuristic designs at the top of this thread will remain an option, AI companies will not utilize them. Instead, the choice of whether or not to build with these de...