Search found 5 matches

Return

by rafaeltodero
Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tutorial Changes in version 9.1.59 Installer

This is a bit complicated. :?: old tut5 -> tut4 old tut6 -> tut5 old tut4 -> tut6 Actually the dev team has done all the renaming already so you don't have to do any of the above. :) You only have to download and run the v9.1.59 installer and change ONE file, which is <CapLab folder>\languages\Japa...
by rafaeltodero
Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New speeches in upcoming version 10.0

Perfect, I'm waiting for the audios. Please download the speech files from: https://caplab.b-cdn.net/translate/Portuguese_speech_products.rar David, it took me a while but I managed to analyze all the audios in all the folders. Attached is the spreadsheet indicating which audios need to be redone, ...
by rafaeltodero
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New speeches in upcoming version 10.0

David, it took me a while but I managed to analyze all the audios in all the folders. Attached is the spreadsheet indicating which audios need to be redone, and I am sending the correct phrases to generate the respective audios. As soon as the audios are ready, if you want to send me the ones that ...
by rafaeltodero
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

I think the graphics are fine, this is an economic sim, in my opinion if peoples main concern is what the graphics are like, its probably not a game for them anyway. I do think some of the new buildings look to futuristic, though no doubt some of this can vary by area, some real world cities are fu...