Search found 17 matches

Return

by David
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Knowledge Points system in the upcoming version 10.0

Knowledge Points system in the upcoming version 10.0

Skill Points have been renamed Knowledge Points have been renamed and expanded to have additional effects.

Please see the details on this web page: https://www.capitalismlab.com/knowledge-points/
by David
Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New speeches in upcoming version 10.0

Note that version 10.0 does not include speeches for software products. We plan to add speeches for software products in version 10.1.
by mdemircan2
Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

David, thanks for your reply. I just want to say, my intention is not to offend anyone with my previous comment, as I only express my opinion while I am deeply in love with the game itself. As another user pointed out after me, I do believe the main thing for Cap Lab is to be a company/economy sim ...
by David
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Various Gameplay Balance Improvements in upcoming v10.0

I'm delighted to inform you that the dev team has implemented more Gameplay Balance Improvements to version 10.0. Here is the newest list: 1) Showing trade secrets when the player is offered to acquire a company that is going bankrupt When a company is on the brink of bankruptcy and the player is of...
by cantdownloadit
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Various Gameplay Balance Improvements in upcoming v10.0

9) When you build a new firm, its effect on the land prices of the surrounding tiles will be gradual rather than immediate, for increased realism. Additionally, because of this, players will not be able to exploit the land system for quick profit. Regarding this has any consideration been given for...
by David
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

E-Commerce Improvements in upcoming version 10.0

E-Commerce Improvements in version 10.0: 1) Your COO will manage the pricing of your e-commerce products when you assign the COO as the manager of your e-commerce firm, so that you no longer have to adjust the prices yourself, greatly reducing the micromanagement. 2) Improved gameplay balance on e-c...
by Stylesjl
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Automobile Manufacturer & Electric Cars

I don't think that the car products should be fixed to a certain year, rather they could just be R&D projects like the Digital Camera, Smart Phone, etc. Once you have researched those items then the old items will go obsolete and will have reduced sales that drop to zero. A similar rule could be...
by David
Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

New image display option in the upcoming version 10.0

If the game screen resolution is wide enough, Capitalism Lab 10.0 will display the firm picture, the corporate logo, and the manager portrait beside the firm detail window. The aim is to provide players with a more visually appealing experience. If you prefer not to see them, you can disable the opt...
by bycomet
Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:20 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Automobile Manufacturer & Electric Cars

old items will go obsolete It is too early to say gas cars will be obsolete. Is electricity new energy? No, people use electricity from 19th century. Is it clean? Depends on how electricity is generated, by burning coal, gasoline, natural gas, or solar energy conversion? And how are batteries recyc...
by David
Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Increased maximum number of AI persons in the upcoming version 10.0

New Person Portraits and the Increased maximum number of AI persons in the upcoming version 10.0 This version introduces new person portraits. These fresh portraits bring a renewed sense of life and diversity to the game, replacing the older ones. This update boasts a total of 75 male persons and 75...