Search found 21 matches

Return

by cantdownloadit
Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Engine doesn't need glass, right ? (Layout Plan)

i read it as the query was the fact the template set up has links that are not needed... eg feeding the glass into the engine as well.
Image1.jpg
by paulwoman
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Evolution de la traduction française.

Mise à jour 9.1.66 et images en français Cela inclut les derniers changements que l'on peut voir ici https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9386 Thanks for the update. Could you please provide the download link for this translation update? https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZbvyWZA...
by Lightproton
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crop growing based on location

[...] From the gameplay perspective, why do you think adding these features will make the game more fun to play? Any concerns about too much micromanagement? If the AI executives will eventually do all the tedious micromanagement, will it be worthwhile for the dev team to implement it when the play...
by Stylesjl
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Knowledge Points system in v10.0.07

I have been looking at the different game modes and I have some commentary on the knowledge point levels for each of these game modes. Assumptions: - Using a multiplier of 100% (i.e normal levels which can be adjusted up or down in the game settings before starting). - Using somewhat normal settings...
by Stylesjl
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feedback on the Customer Traffic Boost Effect of Service Firms in version 10.0

Another characteristic of service companies is the ability to increase local customer traffic. With this, you can increase customer traffic in a shopping area by opening more restaurants there. Each product class for service firms is pre-defined with a constant value specifying how much customer tr...
by Stylesjl
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:33 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Import and Export Company Strategy Guides

Hi everyone, let me know if these guides are helpful or if there are any inaccuracies or additional comments.
by Stylesjl
Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Feedback on the Profitability of Service Firms in version 10.0

I have not tested this enough to make a definitive conclusion on profitability of the service firms in all cases but generally speaking I don't see anything overly wrong with the levels of profit you can make with them but this is hard to assess fairly for the following reasons: - Profits can often ...
by Stylesjl
Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Product Change suggestions

I have been thinking about the new products introduced when service firms are enabled: Olives Potatoes Tomatoes Coffee Beans Burger Buns Burger Patties Parma Ham Canned Olives And I have a few thoughts about changing some of the existing products and introducing a few new ones. I will explain some o...
by piermario
Thu May 02, 2024 7:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 13 for all DLC

New REALWORLD 13
with new Bar - Book store - Business shop - Car wash buildings
There are now a total of 150 high quality person portraits, all thanks to David!
https://www.listaviaggi.com/RW13.zip