Search found 8 matches

Return

by David
Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Various Gameplay Balance Improvements in upcoming v10.0

I'm delighted to inform you that the dev team has implemented more Gameplay Balance Improvements to version 10.0. Here is the newest list: 1) Showing trade secrets when the player is offered to acquire a company that is going bankrupt When a company is on the brink of bankruptcy and the player is of...
by VelTraher
Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

David, thanks for your reply. I just want to say, my intention is not to offend anyone with my previous comment, as I only express my opinion while I am deeply in love with the game itself. As another user pointed out after me, I do believe the main thing for Cap Lab is to be a company/economy sim ...
by David
Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Graphics for Internet and Telecom Companies in upcoming version 10.0

I'm delighted to inform you that a new set of graphics for Internet and Telecom companies will be introduced in version 10.0. While the futuristic designs at the top of this thread will remain an option, AI companies will not utilize them. Instead, the choice of whether or not to build with these de...
by David
Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Increased maximum number of AI persons in the upcoming version 10.0

New Person Portraits and the Increased maximum number of AI persons in the upcoming version 10.0 This version introduces new person portraits. These fresh portraits bring a renewed sense of life and diversity to the game, replacing the older ones. This update boasts a total of 75 male persons and 75...
by David
Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.10 full version installer now available

Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V10.0.10 full version installer now available

Please download the full version installer from https://caplab.b-cdn.net/CapLab_Post_Re ... taller.exe
by Stylesjl
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AI executive salaries gameplay balance improvements in version 10.0.07

cantdownloadit wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:21 pm hmm.

Image1.jpg
Wow, how much profit was your company making to get that?

--
Also, I do like the suggestion of perhaps having bonuses instead of salary rises. Maybe even providing stock in the parent company.
by David
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

MOD Kits for version 10.0.x available for download

Capitalism Lab MOD kit for post-release beta version 10.0.x can be downloaded from:
https://caplab.b-cdn.net/modkit/MOD_kit_v10.0.zip

The MOD kit containing service firms and products that are used when the Service Firms feature is enabled:
https://caplab.b-cdn.net/modkit/MOD_Kit ... _v10.0.zip
by David
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Most upto-date modkit

Please download mod kits for 10.0.x from viewtopic.php?t=9618