Search found 16 matches

Return

by Stylesjl
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Automobile Manufacturer & Electric Cars

I don't think that the car products should be fixed to a certain year, rather they could just be R&D projects like the Digital Camera, Smart Phone, etc. Once you have researched those items then the old items will go obsolete and will have reduced sales that drop to zero. A similar rule could be...
by Stylesjl
Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:33 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A suggestion to make CapLab more realistic would be integrating the game with the Dow Jones Index

I don't think a Dow integration is a good idea. It would require continuous internet access to the Dow's website or whatever it is and could also pose issues with real world stuff interfering with the gameplay. Even historical data would be an issue as the player can 'Know' the price history and use...
by Stylesjl
Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Market Share Goals for the Entrepreneurial Goal set in upcoming version 10.0

Now that the beta is out the above statement of mine is not necessarily as big a problem as I thought. Reason being that you can actually adjust these settings including the financial reward and knowledge point rewards at the start of the game: GoalChanges.png Thought I would mention this as it was ...
by Stylesjl
Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New feature: Community Engagement Department in Headquarters in version 10.0

One idea is to have a Company Reputation value which can be boosted by civic donations. Would this be a new stand alone value or would it be integrated into other things such as the Political Influence score? The your c-suite executives (CTO, COO, CMO) will like your company more and have less tend...
by Stylesjl
Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Details of the new Export Company feature in the next major version 10.0

sofrade wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:51 pm I cannot find this feature in the Settings menu in Experimental DLC (Im using 9.170)
You need the Post Release Beta:
viewtopic.php?t=9474

(Be sure to get the installer first: viewtopic.php?t=9471)
by Stylesjl
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to turn off alert messages?

I think it is partly this. If I uncheck this option the notifications for R&D don't go away (instead you get a sound alert and the message for R&D completion still appears at the bottom): R&DUnchecked.png Also that part where is says your Blazer is complete also still appears even wh...
by Stylesjl
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AI executive salaries gameplay balance improvements in version 10.0.07

cantdownloadit wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:21 pm hmm.

Image1.jpg
Wow, how much profit was your company making to get that?

--
Also, I do like the suggestion of perhaps having bonuses instead of salary rises. Maybe even providing stock in the parent company.
by Stylesjl
Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crop growing based on location

I do very much like this idea. It does however sound like it would be complex to implement - probably even a new DLC idea. But still the basic idea I'm thinking of is: - Each map is assigned a random 'Climate',that determines if certain crops can be grown or not (or perhaps all crops could be grown ...
by Stylesjl
Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: How to avoid running out of space to build in cities?

Some things you can try: - Take over the city government and optimise the road network, you often don't need as many roads as you need, sometimes demolishing roads and moving around buildings can help you fit in additional structures. - Zoning controls - you can try limiting the amount of zoning for...
by Stylesjl
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Knowledge Points system in v10.0.07

I have been looking at the different game modes and I have some commentary on the knowledge point levels for each of these game modes. Assumptions: - Using a multiplier of 100% (i.e normal levels which can be adjusted up or down in the game settings before starting). - Using somewhat normal settings...