new situation with interest rates

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
koivis_

new situation with interest rates

Post by koivis_ »

Hi!
I been wondering where is the script or mod with the situation with the crash -07. i have played many hours against market and it never rly crashes i figured because no firm takes out loans etc and if they take the priority 1 is to pay it back. id would like if some1 would do a script or a mod that makes some big corporations act a little reckless in their
business and the centrall bank be a little more active than once 20y if you know what i mean :D
koivis_

Re: new situation with interest rates

Post by koivis_ »

and sry for my bad english
Koivis_

Post by Koivis_ »

koivis_ wrote:Hi!
I been wondering where is the script or mod with the situation with the crash -07. i have played many hours against market and it never rly crashes i figured because no firm takes out loans etc and if they take the priority 1 is to pay it back. id would like if some1 would do a script or a mod that makes some big corporations act a little reckless in their
business and the centrall bank be a little more active than once 20y if you know what i mean :D
let say you do IPO on the friday and we all know what happened on monday.

https://youtu.be/QljG9g3pZ4A
Njeroe
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Post by Njeroe »

Recessions are in the game, but it depends on your game settings whether it occurs regularly or not. Take a look at all the settings when creating a new game and see which one you may need to enable.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:06 am.