"Internal sale" ,The other company still buy from it

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
godisgod

"Internal sale" ,The other company still buy from it

Post by godisgod »

I setup the factory to produce Mobile phone then ship it only to my main warehouse for redistribution to my own retail store .
When I put my COO in charge of the warehouse while forget to make him always internal sale,He decide to let the other company buy from it,Upon seeing that I switch it back to internal sale (both the COO and Warehouse).
Somehow the other company still can buy from my warehouse .
Is this a bug ?

additional question what s the function of price agreement button it always showup when other buy from me but I can't click it.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: "Internal sale" ,The other company still buy from it

Post by piermario »

I have the same problem, internal sale sometime doesn't work
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

Enable by default
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

About "Price Agreement", please see:
http://capitalismlab.wikia.com/wiki/Price_Agreement
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

godisgod wrote:I setup the factory to produce Mobile phone then ship it only to my main warehouse for redistribution to my own retail store .
When I put my COO in charge of the warehouse while forget to make him always internal sale,He decide to let the other company buy from it,Upon seeing that I switch it back to internal sale (both the COO and Warehouse).
Somehow the other company still can buy from my warehouse .
Is this a bug ?

additional question what s the function of price agreement button it always showup when other buy from me but I can't click it.
Turn on internal sales doesn't actually cut existing links when its off.

Besides those shown as clients could already "stop linking" their purchase units to your warehouse, but still has stockpile in their sales units hence still listed (which sometimes can last for years, if those goods were never sold, AIs usually don't clear stockpile)
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
Frecy

Post by Frecy »

Couldn`t you invent a buttom which reset all custumors from buying if internal sale somtimes doenst work to reset it?
And how can i let My COO only buy from Warehouses. I like to build them because i can better adjust in Stores where to buy. Sometimes its better buy from Warehouses if you got many factorys. So you dont need to look on each supply and demand bar to decide where the shop need it from. The KI if the COO is not so good with deciding. Just maybe a adjustment for the COO - Prefering buying in Warehouses and maybe Program him/her better that i dont need to do Micromangement in each store. He got an adjustmen for supply tollerenc low but it still doenst work. He just change somtime selling car into Motorcycle instead of just buy the car from a factoly with lower demand. It would be great if you invent somthing to solve this problem. Its realy frustrating if you just clicked every item perfect and the supply change and you need do it again for your 100 shops and ajust it again. The sould be a soulution for or not? I think Wahouses Prefering from COO can split better the Supply from 6 Factorys of the same Type into just one Warhouse but like i Told he doesnt use it. Or like i told Prgramm him better that he adjust better in the shops to buy same item from a Factory with low demand or better From Warhouse with lower demand.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

One of the main reasons why the internal sale setting functions the way it is now, is for making sure that the AI companies treated fairly and won't be manipulated by the player and cut off from the supplies abruptly.
Njeroe
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Post by Njeroe »

David wrote:One of the main reasons why the internal sale setting functions the way it is now, is for making sure that the AI companies treated fairly and won't be manipulated by the player and cut off from the supplies abruptly.
I guess you're right, but now they sometimes will buy products at a loss which also affects them negatively in the short-term.