[Question] Edit/increase maximum number of companies

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Ducken

[Question] Edit/increase maximum number of companies

Post by Ducken »

I noticed after playing 8 years of my game that I cannot setup a new subsidiary company because 'you cannot.... as the maximum number of companies... reached'

Is believe it's 50 competitors + my start company, is it possible to increase the limit for this on a saved game?

Also, if I merge 2 competitor companies to reduce this number while paused, can I setup a subsidiary company before the competitors start their new company ? Could this work or will it break something?

Best Regards.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: [Question] Edit/increase maximum number of companies

Post by David »

Also, if I merge 2 competitor companies to reduce this number while paused, can I setup a subsidiary company before the competitors start their new company ? Could this work or will it break something?
This method should work.
WardenCommander
Level 2 user

Post by WardenCommander »

With new version 6.2.11. this i not working anymore.. when i reduce number o total companies under 50, and i cant open new sub. I unpause and AI opens 2-3 companies and number goes to 51-53
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

WardenCommander wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:15 pm With new version 6.2.11. this i not working anymore.. when i reduce number o total companies under 50, and i cant open new sub. I unpause and AI opens 2-3 companies and number goes to 51-53
The issue has been fixed in the latest version 6.2.12. You may download it from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =52&t=7250