Crash, item2.cpp line 240

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Ducken

Crash, item2.cpp line 240

Post by Ducken »

Running post release beta 4.5.11 on win7 with Subsidiary dlc + Realworld v11.1 mod enabled.
I thought the game crashed when I tried to change from Range brand strategy to Corporation Brand strategy, that's the last thing I remember doing, but doesn't seem to be the case as it works on a previous save. I dont know why the game crashes, but it keeps doing it as soon as the next day begins.

I cant seem to reproduce the problem in a new game or old save file., so I've added my save file
had to split it up due to size upload limit, unzip both files before putting them together.

error on file: item2.cpp line 240

Thanks!
Attachments
MAOZ_006.SAV.001.7z
(9.94 MiB) Downloaded 50 times
MAOZ_006.SAV.002.7z
(9.76 MiB) Downloaded 52 times
Ducken

Re: Crash, item2.cpp line 240

Post by Ducken »

I took an earlier save and was able to play until about the same date before getting the same error message.

I believe this is related to any of my alcoholic products changing their product image due to higher tech level, but I'm just guessing.

Let me know if I can provide more info regarding this.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I have downloaded your save game but had problems opening the .7z files. See the attached screenshot - the file extension is .SAV.001 instead of .SAV and I couldn't load them even after renaming them to .SAV.

Could you zip it with WinZip or WinRAR instead?
Attachments
filelist.png
filelist.png (7.76 KiB) Viewed 451 times
Ducken

Post by Ducken »

David wrote:I have downloaded your save game but had problems opening the .7z files. See the attached screenshot - the file extension is .SAV.001 instead of .SAV and I couldn't load them even after renaming them to .SAV.

Could you zip it with WinZip or WinRAR instead?
Just installed winrar.

this is default

as the save file is 20mb I can't upload it as one file, winrar can put em together if .001 and .002 files are in same directory.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

We will fix this bug in the next post-release beta v4.5.12.