CapMain.exe has stopped working

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
realstrategos

Re: CapMain.exe has stopped working

Post by realstrategos »

well thats wierd.... it was because i had typed the wrong password in ....
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

This has been fixed. Please try again.
Vitorcm

Post by Vitorcm »

I'm having the same problem. I can't finish a match, around 1997 during June it crashs, always.

Tks
David

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

If you are using the Post-release Beta version of Capitalism Lab, the folder would be:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or email the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.
Vitorcm

Post by Vitorcm »

Hi,

Find below my answers and save game file

1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
I was using 4.4.25 when this bug has started, but I've updated to 4.4.27 and the bug still there.

2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
There is not an especific trigger, at June, 22th in 1997 it crashs, always, whatever I'm doing. Even doing nothing.

3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.
I'm using real word mode, v11.05

Thank you!
Attachments
AUTO.zip
(6.43 MiB) Downloaded 45 times
David

Post by David »

This bug has been fixed in the latest patch v4.4.28. Please download it from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=4129
Ristoschnell

Post by Ristoschnell »

Sorry, but the bug still exists. The game freezes at a specific date, no matter what I'm doing. I had the same problem with versions 4.4.29 and also 4.4.30. It happened with two different savegames...frustrating. No real idea what the reason could be, but in both savegames it happend later on after I merged with other companies, founded subsidiaries and transferred not needed assets and tech to them, but this could be a coincidence.
Please help!
Attachments
THIL_018.zip
(3.33 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
THIL_014.zip
(6.72 MiB) Downloaded 44 times
Ristoschnell

Post by Ristoschnell »

I just found a workaround: My subsidiary did an IPO and I merged with it afterwards - crash gone...
David

Post by David »

The bug has been fixed. Please download patch v4.4.31 from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=4129
libuda

Post by libuda »

hi,

just bought the game, but capmain.exe stops within the first two years of the game......i already installed the recommended patch. Checking the capmain.exe shows a problem with "Ressource /A.wave2.RES" (?????). What can I do? :?:
System: acer Laptop, windows10 (64b)