Intangible assets are zero

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Vitorcm

Intangible assets are zero

Post by Vitorcm »

Hi, I have played for almost 20 years, I have 1 r&d for each factory, had spent a lot of money in research but my Intangible assets still zero.
Also all firms in the game has zero Intangible assets.
Looks like a bug.

Tks,
jbvisual
Level 4 user

Re: Intangible assets are zero

Post by jbvisual »

Vitorcm wrote:Hi, I have played for almost 20 years, I have 1 r&d for each factory, had spent a lot of money in research but my Intangible assets still zero.
Also all firms in the game has zero Intangible assets.
Looks like a bug.

Tks,
when you use the "O" button while ingame. you can enable or disable "automatically apply technology to factories"
Do you have this option enabled.

And there is another option, when a retail store have still the old stock, it will try to sell this first, try to "clear stock" to get the new supplies.
Also if you think it is a bug:

-what game version do you use
-do you have dlc enabled (nome one or just say "both")
-do you have mods enabled (name and version of the mod)
-upload a save game
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Please take a look at this article: http://www.capitalismlab.com/new-featur ... echnology/

And see if your tech meets the criteria stated in "part A and B" in the article.
Vitorcm

Post by Vitorcm »

Thanks, I understood the calculation, but now I am thinking if it is correct.
All R&D expenses in the game are feasible, also I can buy and sell it to be applied in factories, and it add value in the final product, considering that, R&D expenses should be classified as a capex and not as an opex.
Is it possible to buy or sell a tech that is not an asset in the game? If yes it is an accounting error, an opex could not be sold. I'm asking that because it is not possible to identify, or have correlation between tech and asset amount.
Thanks again.