[SOLVED] Question for buying the game

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Divisional

[SOLVED] Question for buying the game

Post by Divisional »

Hello there !

I am very interested for the game and i would like to bought it, i just have a question during the payment of the game.

Do you accept Payweb card ? Called also "Virtual bank card".

I don't know if you know this service because i have the habit to use it for buying online. So i just ask before doing it
Last edited by Divisional on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jbvisual
Level 4 user

Re: Question for buying the game

Post by jbvisual »

Divisional wrote:Hello there !

I am very interested for the game and i would like to bought it, i just have a question during the payment of the game.

I don't know if you know this service because i have the habit to use it for buying online. So i just ask before doing it
Who not just using paypal? that is even more safe than the Payweb card.

Personly i would recomend to but the game with dlc to make the game more fun.
The dlc have motivated me to play the game a lot more. (both dlc's with the realworld mod is really great)
Divisional

Post by Divisional »

jbvisual wrote:
Divisional wrote:Hello there !

Who not just using paypal? that is even more safe than the Payweb card.

Personly i would recomend to but the game with dlc to make the game more fun.
The dlc have motivated me to play the game a lot more. (both dlc's with the realworld mod is really great)
I know Paypal, but i don't have a paypal account now. However, the payweb service is free for me and included in, so i prefer use it :)

And yes i'm sure that the DLC will greatly increase the potential of game of course :lol: . I was thinking about taking both ;). But i just need to know when i pay the game, if the payweb card is allowed.
jbvisual
Level 4 user

Post by jbvisual »

Divisional wrote:
I know Paypal, but i don't have a paypal account now. However, the payweb service is free for me and included in, so i prefer use it :)

And yes i'm sure that the DLC will greatly increase the potential of game of course :lol: . I was thinking about taking both ;). But i just need to know when i pay the game, if the payweb card is allowed.
It's depend from what country, in "the netherlands" we can use the following:
-Creditcard
-PayPa
-iDEAL
-Sofort
Ideal is only available for people in the netherlands, so i think you can use a payment methot from your country as well.
Divisional

Post by Divisional »

I live in France, but i noticed when i click to purchase the game that the currency automatically change to the right country.

In the worst case, i will try and if i get a problem i contact the support. Otherwise i will need to use a other method.

Thank you also for your answers :)

Its too bad for me that the administrator could not answer me...
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I have asked our fulfillment company FastSpring and here is their response:

"Although I can't confirm whether this specific payment method would be accepted I've heard other customers mention using virtual cards and they hadn't experience issues. This customer can choose the credit/debit card payment method during checkout and it should work."
Divisional

Post by Divisional »

David wrote:I have asked our fulfillment company FastSpring and here is their response:

"Although I can't confirm whether this specific payment method would be accepted I've heard other customers mention using virtual cards and they hadn't experience issues. This customer can choose the credit/debit card payment method during checkout and it should work."
Hello

Thank you for answer, (and for having asked)

So, i will try and keep you informed if that worked or not by using this method

Thank again for the support :D
Divisional

Re: [SOLVED] Question for buying the game

Post by Divisional »

Hello everybody !

As planned, i give you news about the topic.

First i bought the game yay :D . And as intended, i used my payweb card service and...It work very well ! I did not have any issue using this service and it worked like a charm !

Congrats also for the monitoring (commands, instructions,...) just after bought the game, keep up the good work ! ;)