Simple Ways to improve AI

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Simple Ways to improve AI

Post by WilliamMGary »

Here's some super easy ways to improve AI

1. Have them use warehouses more (if their large factory is not meeting demand its time for warehouses)
2. Revamp the pre-defined layouts by obtaining the best layouts from those engaged in this community.
2A. Allow players to add layouts to the predefined library that the AI uses (or enable AI to use user-defined library and be intelligent enough identify when and how to use them)
3. Make the AI understand when and how to use different layout plans.
4. Take the AVG cost to all stores selling an AI company and +30% for the manufactured agreed pricing.
5. Maybe add a "Logistics" skill set as this appear to be "THE KEY" to running a successful company (see my Solution: if you're desperate for central distribution center)

These SMALL improvements would go a LONG WAY to making the AI more competitive. I'm sure there's other suggestions on how to make AI more competitive these I think are....let's see.....like the low hanging fruit. These changes should be made to the "Core" game not as part of a DLC.
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Re: Simple Ways to improve AI

Post by meRlinX_AT »

WilliamMGary wrote:Here's some super easy ways to improve AI

1. Have them use warehouses more (if their large factory is not meeting demand its time for warehouses)
2. Revamp the pre-defined layouts by obtaining the best layouts from those engaged in this community.
2A. Allow players to add layouts to the predefined library that the AI uses (or enable AI to use user-defined library and be intelligent enough identify when and how to use them)
3. Make the AI understand when and how to use different layout plans.

These SMALL improvements would go a LONG WAY to making the AI more competitive. I'm sure there's other suggestions on how to make AI more competitive these I think are....let's see.....like the low hanging fruit. These changes should be made to the "Core" game not as part of a DLC.
+1
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".