Sub DLC - Feature request - price agreement

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Please - your opinion

Poll ended at Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:15 pm

meRlin - it's your own fault that you use the Sub's like this. Live with it!
100%
Enlight (publisher of CapLab) - Pleaseeee (+ maybe an reply with your idea/mind)
No votes

Total votes: 3

meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Sub DLC - Feature request - price agreement

Post by meRlinX_AT »

Hallo,

as you can see
- use an Sub for production (+ wholesaling) .. (because he has an strong expertise in this area... or just for fun)
- which also sells the products to other external Corps
- use an another Corp from your enterprise which will make the whole retailing (because he has an strong expertise... or just for fun)

--> then all will have no price agreement

Producer is an Sub (Alpha Com) and retailer is the parent (Alpha Corp)
cablab_missing priceag1.JPG
cablab_missing priceag1.JPG (319.79 KiB) Viewed 493 times
thanks
greetz
Last edited by meRlinX_AT on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".
smith121362
Level 2 user

Re: Sub DLC - Feature request - price agreement

Post by smith121362 »

Your polls make no since at all. I have no idea about what you are trying to get a poll about. As a matter of fact your polls read as quite childish.
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Post by meRlinX_AT »

smith121362 wrote:Your polls make no since at all. I have no idea about what you are trying to get a poll about. As a matter of fact your polls read as quite childish.

if you have any precise questions - i'm glad to help and make it clearer :)
and pls - maybe use an dictionary - your English is under all pig
Last edited by meRlinX_AT on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

I use Subs this way too.

In reality there wouldn't be a price agreement. Price agreements are for when the manufacturer is selling its own products to the market and the other company's have to match.

In this case your manufacturing company is selling the products to another Co and then to third parties, but in reality both the other sub and the other companies are third parties. Unless your manufacturing company is the parent or the retailer is the parent there isn't any sort of relationship between subs.

If you want to enforce a price agreement on everyone, then you have your retailing sub set up a warehouse to purchase all products from the manufacturing company (with manufacturing company set to internal only) and then have the warehouse sell to third parties. This will enforce a price agreement on everyone.
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Post by meRlinX_AT »

it would be immediately solved and much more realistic with http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =14&t=4212

meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Post by meRlinX_AT »

Arcnor wrote:If you want to enforce a price agreement on everyone, then you have your retailing sub set up a warehouse to purchase all products from the manufacturing company (with manufacturing company set to internal only) and then have the warehouse sell to third parties. This will enforce a price agreement on everyone.
no - just if you rebrand a product. as long the Producer is different than the retailer, there is no price agreement in the game

for more please visit "Feature request - extended sale policy" - http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =14&t=4212