own 100% of another company.

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
Malaras
Level 4 user

own 100% of another company.

Post by Malaras »

Can i turn it into a Subsidiary? If so how? Sorry, haven't played in awhile lol.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: own 100% of another company.

Post by eleaza »

Malaras wrote:Can i turn it into a Subsidiary? If so how? Sorry, haven't played in awhile lol.
You need to buy its stock with corporation account, not personal account. And only need to hold more than 50% to make it a subsidiary. (can merger it over 75%)

If you have subsidiary DLC, you can manually create a subsidiary, and have more control over your subsidiaries, like they are branches of your corporation.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
Malaras
Level 4 user

Post by Malaras »

eleaza wrote:
Malaras wrote:Can i turn it into a Subsidiary? If so how? Sorry, haven't played in awhile lol.
You need to buy its stock with corporation account, not personal account. And only need to hold more than 50% to make it a subsidiary. (can merger it over 75%)

If you have subsidiary DLC, you can manually create a subsidiary, and have more control over your subsidiaries, like they are branches of your corporation.
Thanks much, bought it with player account is why i was having troubles =/
PinoX7
Level 2 user

Post by PinoX7 »

I own over 90% of 2 large companies in a game on my players account, I can't do anything to them even though I am the chairman. I wish I could do something with them, it says I gained control of them :P
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

You may check out this thread about this topic: http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... 393#p18382