Subsidaries

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
bob

Subsidaries

Post by bob »

I have now > 75% of a corporation and it tells me in each company of this corporation, that I can interfer with its operation, but the only thing I could do so far is press the relink button, which tells there is no matching product to link. I know there is an subsidarian DLC in development, does this icon have something to do with it? I do not have the beta installed though.

The only actions so far beside companies I can do is sell shares to parent company and toggle the dividend control between the CEO and parent corporation.

The moment I went over 50% I could see more details inside the companies. But no additions noticed after passing 75%
anjali
Level 4 user

Re: Subsidaries

Post by anjali »

bob wrote:I have now > 75% of a corporation and it tells me in each company of this corporation, that I can interfer with its operation, but the only thing I could do so far is press the relink button, which tells there is no matching product to link. I know there is an subsidarian DLC in development, does this icon have something to do with it? I do not have the beta installed though.

The only actions so far beside companies I can do is sell shares to parent company and toggle the dividend control between the CEO and parent corporation.

The moment I went over 50% I could see more details inside the companies. But no additions noticed after passing 75%
if i remember right, with 50.01% you could see interna and trade on the stockmarket with the subsidiary corp, also could ya buy any shares they own on other companies at market price off them. issue shares etc
at 75% you could also set dividend and have the option to merge them into your parent corp. which is kinda a mess with all the firms beeing integrated automaticially into your parent corp and a (Merger X) ticker put on every firm.

thats all you could do in cap II i believe.

you could try the cap lab open beta its deffo much better, with mod's even absolut fantastic.
at the current stage of development its super stable, most bugs are gone, cant really find any. also the AI was improved quit a bit to make them more competitive, once you got 75% of any AI corp you get full control over them like you got over your own. also can you form yourself subsidiaries. handy if you follow different brand strategies. personally i didnt touch Cap II much only when it came out and moved straight back to Capi plus until i found out that CapLab exists
bob

Re: Subsidaries

Post by bob »

Capitalism 2 ? I have capitalism lab.