Polish localisation

This forum is for those of you who are interested in localizing the game text in Capitalism Lab into your native language on your own
kubas
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Polish localisation

Post by kubas »

HI,
I'm thinking about polish translation of game.
But there is so much to do I doubt I would do this on my own.
Are there any polish players willing to help?
Zakensik

Re: Polish localisation

Post by Zakensik »

Cześć
z chęcią pomogę przy tłumaczeniu.

pozdrawiam
GonzoG

Post by GonzoG »

Też mogę pomóc.
kubas
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by kubas »

Wróciłem po dłuższej przerwie do tłumaczenia
Czy ktoś nadal jest chętny do pomocy?
narek3957

Post by narek3957 »

Chlopaki i jak z tlumaczniem ? czekam na owoc waszej ceizkie pracy z niecierpliwoscia nawet mogę się dolozyc ale czy to wgl ma jakiś release date ?
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

kubas wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:34 am I have problem in my translation because most of the names of corporations, persons and products have squares before and after the name.
Zakensik wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:42 pm Cześć
z chęcią pomogę przy tłumaczeniu.

pozdrawiam
GonzoG wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:47 pm Też mogę pomóc.
narek3957 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:35 pm Chlopaki i jak z tlumaczniem ? czekam na owoc waszej ceizkie pracy z niecierpliwoscia nawet mogę się dolozyc ale czy to wgl ma jakiś release date ?

I hope you don't have any problems with coronavirus in your area. At my country, in Belgium, we're back to where we were 3 months ago...

How's the translation going?

If you want, we could imagine a little collaboration like I'm doing with rafaeltodero for the translation of Brazilian Portuguese with the help of OmegaT and a sheet with the words and sentense with the help of googlesheets.

It takes time at first, but once you get used to it, it makes the translation easier. Especially for small updates where the software finds minor changes directly.

We can even base ourselves on the translations you have done and simply accept or reject the proposed options. If you accept, I will be happy to transcribe the sentences already translated.

Also, very important element, it is possible with this method to have several people translating on the documents at the same time.

So, assuming that several people notified here or others decide to collaborate, this would allow the translation to improve rather quickly.
WIEKO

Post by WIEKO »

Witam.
Mam problem z "zainstalowaniem" spolszczenia. W pliku Download Installer version, wykrywa mi wirusa i automatycznie usuwa plik.
W wersji do pobrania, po udanej zamianie plików zostaje mi "translate" bo nie wiem gdzie go wrzucić. Gdy dam bez niego gra się wysypuje.
Proszę o podpowiedz.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

If you want, you do

Even if it says that there is a "virus" problem with the installer, it is a false positive.

You can also install the translation manually by downloading this file https://caplab.b-cdn.net/translate/Polish_Translate.zip and unpacking it in a "translate" folder, itself in the game folder.

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Capitalism Lab

Notes although it has been a long time since there has been any follow-up and there are surely missing or mistranslated terms, especially in "banking and finance".

Ideally you should be able to take care of the translation, as I explained in the previous post.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Install for release and beta in Polish

Post by paulwoman »

Here is the installer with torajiro's script

Note: I also made another "zip"; the "font" was in the wrong place.
https://data.netfinity.fr/d/680fc01990084aeb91e7/
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Install for release and beta in Polish

Post by David »

paulwoman wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:08 am Here is the installer with torajiro's script

Note: I also made another "zip"; the "font" was in the wrong place.
https://data.netfinity.fr/d/680fc01990084aeb91e7/
Thanks for preparing the files.

Actually the font for translated text should be placed under the "Translate" folder.

It is described in detail at https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... game-text/

Font
If you are translating the game into a language that does not use the standard alphabetic characters (e.g. an Asian language), you will have to put a font file into the Capitalism Lab\Translate folder as well.