No dividends paid and ipo of direct sub wrong

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
aehartle
Level 2 user

No dividends paid and ipo of direct sub wrong

Post by aehartle »

I have been playing a little bit and have noticed the following bugs.

I syartvoff as a private company and after I tryvto do an IPO it only gives me 5m shares at 10.00 value. It doesn't do the 10-40% of company as stated. However if you have a sub in your sub it will do it there.

Also when i change my subs to issue dividends (ie make my parent co a holding co) and try to collect dividends it will not pay them out.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: No dividends paid and ipo of direct sub wrong

Post by David »

I syartvoff as a private company and after I tryvto do an IPO it only gives me 5m shares at 10.00 value. It doesn't do the 10-40% of company as stated. However if you have a sub in your sub it will do it there.
I just tested it and it worked fine. Were you using the latest version 3.0.12?

If the problem persists, please provide screenshots to explain the problem in more details.
Also when i change my subs to issue dividends (ie make my parent co a holding co) and try to collect dividends it will not pay them out.
Did your subsidiary make a profit that year? It must have profits in order to pay dividends.
aehartle
Level 2 user

Post by aehartle »

Where do I download the new version. I have went to the download pages bit those are bothe 2.xx
aehartle
Level 2 user

Post by aehartle »

Beta version is 3.0.10 is whatvi am running now. I've downloaded the patch bit not sure how to "overlay" it to the bets launcher. I've tried to run and and I get an error.
aehartle
Level 2 user

Post by aehartle »

updates

here are the errors when I try to open as admin for the patch or new dlc for 3.0.12

also yes my co make a profit. i hire a cep for around 11m and my co profits are ar 245m year but still no div. i think its a version bit again i am having th errors below.
Attachments
caplab error.JPG
caplab error.JPG (29.31 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
David

Post by David »

You may download the patch v3.0.12 from: http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =37&t=2680
aehartle
Level 2 user

Post by aehartle »

I re downloaded an put in the patch file. Kept getting errors while it looked for the patch to update. Now it doesn't even start. I uninstalled the beta completely and reinstalled and still doesn't do anything. All I get is a blank screen. Going to try to install everything and start fresh...

But still need to know how to "overlay" the 3.0.13 patch over 3.0.10 file
aehartle
Level 2 user

Post by aehartle »

Maybe this has been fixed too but if my subs are still private I don't see the value of this companies in my parent co balance sheets.
aehartle
Level 2 user

Post by aehartle »

Ivhave been able to get the game to start again but still lacking the latest patch.
David

Post by David »

Please see: http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =37&t=2680

This patch must be applied on top of Version 3.0.11 or later. If your version is not 3.0.11, please download the full version 3.0.11 installer from viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2763

Then extract the ZIP file to your Early Access version of Capitalism Lab program folder. You can open your Capitalism Lab program folder by right-clicking on the Capitalism Lab Post-release Beta game icon and select “Properties”, then select “Open File Location” to open the folder.