Stock images for product customization?

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
TheDukeOfRockford

Stock images for product customization?

Post by TheDukeOfRockford »

Hi, I was interested in product customization aspect and saw a screenshot on official site showing motorcycles in different color. At first, I thought the DLC came with pre-made images in varying colors for all products but it turned out that wasn't the case.

That being said, I am reluctant to spend much time on making individual images for every product in varying colors (or whatever other factors are used to distinguish them). Are there stock images offered for this? Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: Stock images for product customization?

Post by eleaza »

TheDukeOfRockford wrote:Hi, I was interested in product customization aspect and saw a screenshot on official site showing motorcycles in different color. At first, I thought the DLC came with pre-made images in varying colors for all products but it turned out that wasn't the case.

That being said, I am reluctant to spend much time on making individual images for every product in varying colors (or whatever other factors are used to distinguish them). Are there stock images offered for this? Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.
Just download some mods with source in the mod sub-forum section.
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=39
Like realworld mod have lots of product images for very wide range of products (both in-game and modded products), you don't have to actually use the mod, just copy the images in the mod PRODUCTS folder with those you need to My Games Capitalism Products folder.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
TheDukeOfRockford

Post by TheDukeOfRockford »

eleaza wrote:
TheDukeOfRockford wrote:Hi, I was interested in product customization aspect and saw a screenshot on official site showing motorcycles in different color. At first, I thought the DLC came with pre-made images in varying colors for all products but it turned out that wasn't the case.

Just download some mods with source in the mod sub-forum section.
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=39
Like realworld mod have lots of product images for very wide range of products (both in-game and modded products), you don't have to actually use the mod, just copy the images in the mod PRODUCTS folder with those you need to My Games Capitalism Products folder.
Thank you. I already thought of this and did that. :P Your reply is much appreciated, though! :)
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Post by meRlinX_AT »

just for others who also have the prop... at least in the 4.4.19, there are all pictures under \Capitalism Lab\MOD_kit\Images\Products
if you need more then one customized pic, you can just copy the same and alter the name with 1, 2, 3, ...

for editing use something like https://www.gimp.org/

greetz
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".