Bug/Feature? - Product Customization

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Bug/Feature? - Product Customization

Post by meRlinX_AT »

Hallo,

maybe its just me ... i play around with the Product Customization as described under http://www.capitalismlab.com/product-customization.html.

i have already produced HiFi with an techlvl of 300 ... then i made a new Sub just for Electronic Products, transferred money, tech and some firms to him and let him produce (under my management) the newest stuff and build up an new brand
... because of incomprehensible reason, I can't just strip out my existing range-brand and infrastructure in the external company.

then i decided that my head-corp will step back from the market and let them just produce low-tech HiFi.

so i created 1 cust prod with tech 150, but just the picture of all my existing tech 300 HiFi has changed and i was not able to pick the tech 150 HiFi
just after adding an 2nd cust prod with 300, i have now the option in my factory to change the production.
is it because i have added it so late and not before i reached the tech lvl 150?

and i'm a little disappointed, because the tech 150 HiFi cost nearly the same to produce as the tech 300... so i could just sell the HiFi300 in a few store with an cheaper price to catch market share.

thanks
greetz
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Bug/Feature? - Product Customization

Post by David »

is it because i have added it so late and not before i reached the tech lvl 150?
If you added the new custom product images in the middle of a game, you may want to try a new game with all the custom product images in place when you start a new game and see if that will make a difference.
meRlinX_AT
Level 3 user

Post by meRlinX_AT »

David wrote:
If you added the new custom product images in the middle of a game, you may want to try a new game with all the custom product images in place when you start a new game and see if that will make a difference.
and what is about the other points?
Win 7 Pro / Cap Lab 4.4.19 + Sub DLC

* I'm not an native English speaker - maybe some phrases or words are not the "yellow from the egg".
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Which ones specifically do you still have questions with?