Subsidiary management question

Subsidiary DLC for Capitalism Lab
Abrutalism
Level 2 user

Subsidiary management question

Post by Abrutalism »

In the management policies screen we have 4 choice for the look for better product to sell in retail store option
which i need to choose if i want my subsidiary who have supermarket store selling farming product (livestock) of another farming subsidiary that i own 100%
presently i use own and parent option but the AI didn't try to buy stuff of my other farming sub
they have a thing i don't do right? or is a game limitation?
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: Subsidiary management question

Post by Arcnor »

Abrutalism wrote:In the management policies screen we have 4 choice for the look for better product to sell in retail store option
which i need to choose if i want my subsidiary who have supermarket store selling farming product (livestock) of another farming subsidiary that i own 100%
presently i use own and parent option but the AI didn't try to buy stuff of my other farming sub
I don't think there is such an option. It would be great if there was one though! Perhaps I've been doing it all wrong, but I'm not sure you can.
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: Subsidiary management question

Post by Arcnor »

Abrutalism wrote:In the management policies screen we have 4 choice for the look for better product to sell in retail store option
I don't think there is such an option. It would be great if there was one though! Perhaps I've been doing it all wrong, but I'm not sure you can.