(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.22 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by piermario »

New 11.22 release : fully compatible with all 3 DLC, new political's parties, new customized software products, couple of new products, more than 5.000 talents, further companies details, fix and balancies, added new real name of internet companies, new persons, new script give the AI a qualitative benefit of 15 years for extreme gameplay etc...

Link in 1st post.
Thanks all for feedbacks!
varunbaid

Post by varunbaid »

Is it possible to have a Factory with large production capacity to in your next version ? As it becomes pretty time taking to put many small factories...
varunbaid

Re: Great MOD

Post by varunbaid »

Lorenzo wrote:
varunbaid wrote:Great MOD it makes the game better than it was.. I'm sure I can enjoy it for some more months now.. a mega factory or something with high production would be nice!! Gigafactory maybe... Right now have to spend lots of time building multiple factories for the same product...
you can see the suggestion I made for CalLab.
http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =14&t=4604

Not asking for a bigger grid.. just higher internal capacity... like we have a larger version of 3x3 Factory which has higher cost and higher output .. so that we don’t have to put multiple factories for the same product..

Let’s say the demand for product x is very high and we have to put 3 factories to satisfy demand.. instead if we have a giga Factory with 3 times the person production capacity of 1 Factory we would just have to make 1...
Lorenzo
Level 2 user

Post by Lorenzo »

in previous versions it was not possible to do research in "Portable Media Player", "Mobile Phone" and "Cell Phone Sim" and this has not been resolved in this new version.
Last edited by Lorenzo on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krankenhausen2

Post by Krankenhausen2 »

Sorry, I'm nitpicking a little. But I think it would be better and more realistic if the input material for Cement, Concrete Blocks and Asphalt (all of them building materials) would be Silica instead of Silicon. They use sand (silicon dioxide aka silica) in Concrete and Asphalt Silica (Sand), it is the cheap bulk material everyone knows of which billions of tonnes is used in construction every year. Silicon otoh is a highly processed, relatively expensive material used for electronics (the input material is sand, but the end product is completely different because the oxygen atoms have been removed among other things.)

Silicon could be an input material for Solar Panels (also building material.)
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Krankenhausen2 thanks for feedback, i will fix in next release
Lorenzo
Level 2 user

Post by Lorenzo »

I think the input materials to make solar panel should be silicon (solar cell) + glass + aluminum
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.23 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by piermario »

11.23: added mega factory but i need better pics, new rw logo thanks to David, new imput for some products, fix and balancies.
Link in first page
Lorenzo
Level 2 user

Post by Lorenzo »

Piermario
still no research can be done on "Portable Media Player", "Mobile Phone" and "Cell Phone Sim"

if the DVD (disc) can not be sold or made anything with it because it exists? and create the DVD player or blue ray?
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Lorenzo wrote:Piermario
still no research can be done on "Portable Media Player", "Mobile Phone" and "Cell Phone Sim"

if the DVD (disc) can not be sold or made anything with it because it exists? and create the DVD player or blue ray?
Lorenzo you need first research their tech and then you can produce Portable media player etc...
Attachments
Cattura di schermata (87).png
Cattura di schermata (87).png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 700 times