(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Post by piermario »

Ciao!
Ladies and gentleman i want introduce new RealWorld Mod 11 - The Revolution!
New buildings: tools shop, new food services: pizzeria and fast food.
New extreme script for harder difficult: you start in year 2000 with 10 years advantage Ai within you can do nothing, your capital is very low, the world has 50 millions people and there's 50 AI Corporations for large competition.
Almost 600 products with hundreds customized variants!
All products data are updated.
Added new real companies and few logos.
This is a new game!!!!!
I need some help to further image customization, you can post here and i will add.

Thanks all
Piermario

Versions history:
10.2: last minute bonus Bookshops selling books, magazines and comics
10.22: added new Bakery Shop selling bread, croissants, etc...
10.23: added new Building & Material Store
10.24: balanced gasoline and books products, added other customized products images, new script with total dominance goal and inflation strength reduced, increased +1 numbers of raw materials site. Now all products at start have heavy brand and very good quality by locals. The competition in game become very hard.
10.25: add bakery products in bakery shop, fix price for bulbs, fix data for plastic, dyestuff, nylon and polyester. Added further customized products images.
10.26: i deleted dyestuff to manufacturing plastic, added further customized pics (you have to delete all Realworld folder in mod folder and replace with this one to avoid images problem), fixed sport shop image. P.S.: I tested the game for 20 years without any errors.
10.27: added year 1900 script to start when not all products invented. Add new computer product: wi-fi router and to develop soy business i added soy milk. Added further customized pics.
10.28: added flowers industry and new building flower shop, added new building material product: lumber, added further customized products images, balanced some products data.
10.29: added new shop: "bar" with new two products, add some seaport resource in 2000 script, add new warehouse pictures, added further customized products image. The mod works fine only with 2000 year script included. With this release i share also full folder to stimulate community to modify it and make new mods based on mine. I hope also someone share his work.
10.30: reduced Ai company number to allow subsidiary, added few new products, added biofuel to stimulate farming, link some techs, further customized products images, modified year 2000 script, changed some product's name and data, added missing tech image.
10.31: Fixed some issues reported on forum, balance some products in loss (thanks to Megapolis), added further customized products images, compatible with last v3.0.22B patch; i updated the full folder link.
10.35: Fully compatible with Subsidiary DLC an multi-story stores for new game experience. Few new products, lot of customized images, balance some products (especially in freight, price and demand), updated the script.
10.4: Added few new products, increase fruits and veg necessity index, typo correction, added dozens of new customized images, small fixes.
10.41: Added almost hundred new customized products images, balanced some products and change some records in manufacturing table.
10.5: New sector: electric energy, added new products and fruits, balanced some products, added further new customized images. The amount of products + customization is 798!
10.51: correct wrong version number, new bonus product shaving foam, add screenshots in this post
11: New sector: insurances. Fully compatible with City Economic DLC and Subsidiary DLC. Added new customized images and products. Typo corrections. Products balanced, added technologies to some products, etc....
11.01:Drug products balanced, decrease some products demand, added new techs, added missing general store, bug fix.
11.03: Fix for post release beta version, added couple of new products, balanced some products.
11.04: test with new sector: telecom contracts, new products and semi products, new script with 15 big cities and potential market about 75 millions people, low starting personal money, new customized images, change some input products, minor fix and balances
11.05:added new products, balanced gasoline and other items, change some input products.
11.20: New sectors: Public Utilities (Gas, Water, Electricity) and Nautical. Added new companies with their own logo, new persons, new products (Tractors, Swimming Pool, etc...). Most of company have their speciality product example BMW produce car and luxury car. Added newspapers, 5 kind of magazines and other customized images. New raw material: Natural Gas. Added real names to internet companies. You can download full source and change what you want!
11.21: New persons, more company details, new companies, start to customizing software products, fix and balance.
Help will be appreciate to find new products, image customization and fill all company details.
11.22: fully compatible with all 3 DLC, new political's parties, new customized software products, couple of new products, more than 5.000 talents, further companies details, fix and balance, added new real name of internet companies, new persons, new script give the AI a qualitative benefit of 15 years for extreme gameplay etc...
11.23: added mega factory but i need better pics, new rw logo thanks to David, new input for some products, fix and balance.
11.24: New sector! SERVICE, i added 3 new service business using software (Accounting Consultant and Architect) and using products we had already (Beautician), i will add more business in next release; added new products, farm crops and livestock products, added Hyaluronics Acid to stimulate Sulf Production and we can use in beautician shop, fix and balance.
11.25: added dozen! of new services business, new software product, fix and balance.
11.27: fixed some tech, added further companies details, balancies.
11.27: NEW: added videogames products (it works with new post release beta 5.4.00), fixed megafactories capacity, new custom products, new script with 90% more talents, fix and balance.
11.28: new sports video games, thanks to saffgee i borrow and add some products about his fantastic mod, lot of new products, added dozen of customization products, fix and balance especially computer products.
NEW RELEASE 11.29 FULL: i upload full source to stimulate someone to merge RW mod with other mods (i don't have enough time for this big work!!!), new products, fix and balance.
11.31: some fix and balance.
11.32: increased talent number to 20000.
11.34: Full Christmas Release with dozens of new products, new experimental sector HOTEL, lot of input material corrections, customization products, fix and balance and other.......
11.35 Add new products image customization and new installer
11.40 Lot of new products and customized images, fixed some manufactured inputs, balances, etc.. it works also with Bank Dlc
11.41 New version with a new megafactory pictures, lot of products balancies (gasoline, etc.), new small farm help to start players with small cash, 5 new products (electrical scooter, camper, anti-coagulant, bleach and irish coffee)
11.43 FULL SOURCE - Christmas 2020 GIFT :D with lot of new products and balancies
11.432 FULL SOURCE - Fix towels input products and missing image folder
11.5 New version and new download link

MOD:
- 11.5 https://www.listaviaggi.com/RW1150.zip with installer
- 11.5 full source https://www.listaviaggi.com/full11.5.rar

P.S.: because of the large number of products and the broad market, to make the game harder, you should use the attached script to give the AI a qualitative benefit of 15 years, increasing if you want an extreme game.
Attachments
Cattura di schermata (86).png
Cattura di schermata (86).png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 128490 times
Cattura di schermata (85).png
Cattura di schermata (85).png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 128490 times
Cattura di schermata (84).png
Cattura di schermata (84).png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 128490 times
Cattura di schermata (45).png
Cattura di schermata (45).png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 141266 times
Cattura di schermata (46).png
Cattura di schermata (46).png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 141266 times
Cattura di schermata (47).png
Cattura di schermata (47).png (1.6 MiB) Viewed 141266 times
Cattura di schermata (48).png
Cattura di schermata (48).png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 141266 times
Cattura di schermata (49).png
Cattura di schermata (49).png (928.96 KiB) Viewed 141266 times
Last edited by piermario on Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:10 pm, edited 76 times in total.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: REALWORLD 10 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by David »

Great work!

Congratulations on the release of the new MOD!
Tusharsaboo302
Level 2 user

Re: REALWORLD 10 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by Tusharsaboo302 »

Great!!but where is the link to download the l
File??
David

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 10.2 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by David »

You can see the download link in the first post of this discussion thread.
vlade

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 10.23 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by vlade »

Please help. It keeps on telling me that the mode is not compatible with my mod kit.
pkoko
Level 2 user

Post by pkoko »

piermario,

Could you possibly increase the storage capacity of warehouses? Currently 4 large factories supply one warehouse with 2 outputs run out of stock when product is offered at 8+ purchase/sales units.
David

Post by David »

vlade wrote:Please help. It keeps on telling me that the mode is not compatible with my mod kit.
What is the exact error message?

Which version of the game are you using? You can see the game version at the top-right of the main menu.
vlade

Post by vlade »

David wrote:
vlade wrote:Please help. It keeps on telling me that the mode is not compatible with my mod kit.
What is the exact error message?

Which version of the game are you using? You can see the game version at the top-right of the main menu.
Thanks for a quick reply. It is a version 3.0.17C subsidiary DLC beta
When I want to start a new custom game it gives me the message bellow:

Error loading MOD file Data/TECH.DBF
DBF field structure invalid

Please make sure that the version of the MOD kit you are using is compatible with this version of Capitalism Lab.
David

Post by David »

I tested Real World 10.23 with CapLab version 3.0.17C and it worked fine.

Perhaps it is due to some file not being placed correctly. You may check the MOD folder and see if the files are Real World MOD v10.23 or of an older version?
Parkerrush92
Level 4 user

Post by Parkerrush92 »

Hi PierreMario,

Couple things I've noticed in playing with your mod.

1. Notebook computers are not listed in technology lists in r&d centers, or in the purchase tech from competitor list.

2. prices are inaccurate. In the year 2050 for example retail price for soda ranges from 8-15 dollars. Gasoline costs hundreds of dollars at the gas stations.

3. On the note of the new gas station feature, AI do not seem to build any new retail stores, yet will spend lots of money developing the new products.

4. On the subject of price, specifically, magazines are not profitable given market prices of dyestuff.