(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
Kryolan

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.21 for Digital Age DLC (by Piermario)

Post by Kryolan »

Hello, i downloaded this mod but i only get a "2 file" what i have to do with this. Is this the right one? I just take the 11.2 full from first post.
CatMike

Post by CatMike »

jbvisual wrote:
David wrote:You may also try to headhunt talents of higher skills from your competitors.
Hi David.

At this moment i have in a game with 7 cities all available talents hired.
(about 310 R&D centers, Not really a scenario that a normal player would archive without cheating the in-game money)

But when someone is planning to start a game with a lot of competition, the chance that all the product classes are covered is really high.

The problem is that there are 580 products (Tech and software excluded from this amount).
some classes have more than enough (gasoline products, insurence products etc..)
But some classes as Semi-products have not even enough Talents (and 50% of the available talents don't gave a tech boost higher than the 10 points of distribution every year. A tech talent with a skill level of 37 give only +4 tech point with 1 year of research, so with distribution enabled the total will be -6)

of course the talents become better in a few years, but the investment most be really high (otherwise the loyality is to low and the talent will be gone when he is finally usable)
If you have CES DLC I suggest for you to became a mayor in city(ies) where your R&D centers located then upgrade a City Competivness Level (CCL) for some product class through University (since you can build several of them and arrange additional funds to research you can upgrade CCL for several product classes simultaneosly). Higher value of CCL make your research (made in R&D) more efficient. Since you can win election in all of your 7 cities, you will have at least 7 universities (in realilty 2-3 university usually located per town plus you can buld more of them by yourself) that can increase CCL in more than 7 several product classes simultaneosely. More of that to output your product on market you need some time (just to manually setup a bunch of factories/stores etc.) so while you busy with output to market some products for 7+ product classes, city's university raise CCL and researches that performs in your R&D centers makes more efficient. ;) :)
jbvisual
Level 4 user

Post by jbvisual »

CatMike wrote:
jbvisual wrote:
David wrote:You may also try to headhunt talents of higher skills from your competitors.
Hi David.

At this moment i have in a game with 7 cities all available talents hired.
(about 310 R&D centers, Not really a scenario that a normal player would archive without cheating the in-game money)

But when someone is planning to start a game with a lot of competition, the chance that all the product classes are covered is really high.

The problem is that there are 580 products (Tech and software excluded from this amount).
some classes have more than enough (gasoline products, insurence products etc..)
But some classes as Semi-products have not even enough Talents (and 50% of the available talents don't gave a tech boost higher than the 10 points of distribution every year. A tech talent with a skill level of 37 give only +4 tech point with 1 year of research, so with distribution enabled the total will be -6)

of course the talents become better in a few years, but the investment most be really high (otherwise the loyality is to low and the talent will be gone when he is finally usable)
If you have CES DLC I suggest for you to became a mayor in city(ies) where your R&D centers located then upgrade a City Competivness Level (CCL) for some product class through University (since you can build several of them and arrange additional funds to research you can upgrade CCL for several product classes simultaneosly). Higher value of CCL make your research (made in R&D) more efficient. Since you can win election in all of your 7 cities, you will have at least 7 universities (in realilty 2-3 university usually located per town plus you can buld more of them by yourself) that can increase CCL in more than 7 several product classes simultaneosely. More of that to output your product on market you need some time (just to manually setup a bunch of factories/stores etc.) so while you busy with output to market some products for 7+ product classes, city's university raise CCL and researches that performs in your R&D centers makes more efficient. ;) :)
Do you play the Digital age beta?
At this moment you can't enable CES and digital age at the same time...
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

CatMike wrote:
jbvisual wrote:
But some classes as Semi-products have not even enough Talents (and 50% of the available talents don't gave a tech boost higher than the 10 points of distribution every year. A tech talent with a skill level of 37 give only +4 tech point with 1 year of research, so with distribution enabled the total will be -6):)

Hi in upcoming new version 11.22 i added almost 200 new talents
kg79
Level 3 user

Post by kg79 »

I played the mod quite a while ago and it was great. But one thing I didn't really like about was that the ai companys where active in random markets. So Nestle could just be a stock dealer, Coca Cola produced computers and so on. this does not bother me much in a non-modded game, but here it kills somehow the sense of real world company names. I know that it was not possible in previous versions of the game to force the ai in particular markets, but is this still in the current post beta the case?

EDIR: sorry, I have seen somewhere on the homepage that it is now possible to define the expertise and align the CEOs to particular companies. This makes my question obsolete;-)
canucklehead73

Post by canucklehead73 »

Sorry for the lame comment as I have no way to give the proper info...

Started a new game and I was playing for a while and went into the product sales summary screens and an error dialog popped up with something missing and capitalism crashed to the desktop within seconds, could not really read the dialog quick enough... was selling groceries like eggs etc. didn't really feel like starting all over again to see if I could duplicate it... maybe I'll try later
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

You may enable Auto Save when you play the game. If it does crash, please send us your save game file and we will investigate it.
varunbaid

Great MOD

Post by varunbaid »

Great MOD it makes the game better than it was.. I'm sure I can enjoy it for some more months now.. a mega factory or something with high production would be nice!! Gigafactory maybe... Right now have to spend lots of time building multiple factories for the same product...
Lorenzo
Level 2 user

Re: Great MOD

Post by Lorenzo »

varunbaid wrote:Great MOD it makes the game better than it was.. I'm sure I can enjoy it for some more months now.. a mega factory or something with high production would be nice!! Gigafactory maybe... Right now have to spend lots of time building multiple factories for the same product...
you can see the suggestion I made for CalLab.
http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =14&t=4604
sktjj1

Post by sktjj1 »

smartphone industry is very hard Because it requires the construction of too many factories