(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
JerryK440
Level 2 user

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.10 - The Revolution (by Piermario)

Post by JerryK440 »

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I try to start a new game after activating this Mod, I get and error "MethodRes::operator[]".

I've tried the link for 11.05 and followed the instructions. Then tried the 11.10Full one, and used the same instructions as the first. Both had the same result.

Then tried the Packall.bat with the 11.10Full, and the resulting .res file had the same result.

Reinstalled the game and reapplied the latest patch. Still no go. *sigh*

The files I put in the Mod directory are the RealWorld.txt, RealWorld.res and RealWorld.jpg. Plus the RealWorld folder.

Is there something I'm not doing right?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Have you tried downloading the compiled version of Real World MOD version 11.10 ?

You could find the download link on the top post of this thread.
JerryK440
Level 2 user

Post by JerryK440 »

I only see two links. 11.05 and the 11.10Full.

The later has, what I assume, is the compiled version of 11.10.

That was the second thing I tried. Second, because I saw the 11.05 link first, but got the error. Then looked and saw the links were different versions.

Initial download became corrupted, which is why I did a complete reinstall of the game, to rule out any issues from the bad download.

The instructions.txt file says "Copy the file Realworld.res, RealWorld.txt and Realworld.res in mod folder, you create the folder if not exist."

It mentions Realworld.res, twice, but there is a Realworld.jpg, which is what I assume was needed, though the game appears to want a .png file rather than .jpg.
JerryK440
Level 2 user

Post by JerryK440 »

Well, I tried it on a different computer, and it works perfect.

I'm baffled, but clearly it is my issue.

:)
geek180
Level 2 user

Post by geek180 »

I tried to create a subsidiary but the game says I have reached the max number of companies. Is there a way to raise the limit or lower the amount of competitors a little? I'd like to be able to create at least a couple subsidiaries without buying another company or waiting for an AI merger.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.2 FULL for Digital Age DLC (by Pierma

Post by piermario »

11.20: New sectors: Public Utilities (Gas, Water, Electricity) and Nautical. Added new companies with their own logo, new persons, new products (Tractors, Swimming Pool, etc...). Most of company have their speciality product example BMW produce car and luxury car. Added newspapers, 5 kind of magazines and other customized images. New raw material: Natural Gas. Added real names to internet companies. You can download full source and change what you want! Help will be appreciate to find new products, image customization and fill all company details.
Thanks all for feedbacks!
Links in first page.
jbvisual
Level 4 user

Post by jbvisual »

piermario wrote:11.20: New sectors: Public Utilities (Gas, Water, Electricity) and Nautical. Added new companies with their own logo, new persons, new products (Tractors, Swimming Pool, etc...). Most of company have their speciality product example BMW produce car and luxury car. Added newspapers, 5 kind of magazines and other customized images. New raw material: Natural Gas. Added real names to internet companies. You can download full source and change what you want! Help will be appreciate to find new products, image customization and fill all company details.
Thanks all for feedbacks!
Links in first page.
Great work. This mod is DLC quality!!!
Gamechangernation
Level 3 user

Post by Gamechangernation »

Please Help. I have downloaded the 11.20 REALWORLD mod. But I keep getting the same error every time I try and load a game:

Error Loading MOD file Data\MANUFACTURING.DBF
DBF Record No.:159
Field OUTPUT=CONTRACT
invalid: the quality sum of all input items exceeds 100. (It must be lower than 100)

Can someone please help me out with what the problem may be.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Gamechangernation wrote: Error Loading MOD file Data\MANUFACTURING.DBF
Field OUTPUT=CONTRACT
invalid: the quality sum of all input items exceeds 100. (It must be lower than 100)
Hello i check data but contract made by 95% solar energy and 5% paper, amount 100%
i don't understand this error and in my test games never appear
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Gamechangernation wrote:Please Help. I have downloaded the 11.20 REALWORLD mod. But I keep getting the same error every time I try and load a game:

Error Loading MOD file Data\MANUFACTURING.DBF
Field OUTPUT=CONTRACT

Which version of Capitalism Lab are you using? You may see the game version number at the top-right of the main meu.