[MOD] Capitalism World 3.5

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: [MOD] Capitalism World 3.5

Post by Arcnor »

Yeah this is odd to me. I've tested the file multiple times and haven't gotten that message before. I'm not sure what could be causing it.
Lorenzo
Level 2 user

Post by Lorenzo »

I updated to version 4.4.30 and started a new custom game and now I can not sell "Electric Storage" either in Home Improvement or Discout Megastore.
With version 4.4.28 had no problem. I send a save file to David and he says:

"It is indeed set as an item that can be sold in the Home Improvement or Discout Megastore stores. But its consumer demand is set to zero in the MOD's database files. That's why it cannot be sold in a retail store. "

is strange because I already sold (for $5000) it in Home Improvement in the previous version.

In the same custom game I set de produts goals: Aerospace Products, Banking Services, Financial Services, Fuel Products, Insurance, Telecommunications,Travel Products,
Shipping , Public Utilities and I have all achived at the beginning of the game how is it possible?

why we have to research almost all technologies? we lose lot of time because there are some dependents of other

Can you take a look at the problem? thank you
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

Lorenzo wrote:I updated to version 4.4.30 and started a new custom game and now I can not sell "Electric Storage" either in Home Improvement or Discout Megastore.
With version 4.4.28 had no problem. I send a save file to David and he says:

"It is indeed set as an item that can be sold in the Home Improvement or Discout Megastore stores. But its consumer demand is set to zero in the MOD's database files. That's why it cannot be sold in a retail store. "

is strange because I already sold (for $5000) it in Home Improvement in the previous version.

In the same custom game I set de produts goals: Aerospace Products, Banking Services, Financial Services, Fuel Products, Insurance, Telecommunications,Travel Products,
Shipping , Public Utilities and I have all achived at the beginning of the game how is it possible?

why we have to research almost all technologies? we lose lot of time because there are some dependents of other

Can you take a look at the problem? thank you
I'll look into this and make adjustments in the latest version.
Jyms

Post by Jyms »

I am playing cap lab on a toaster and it runs quite well, if I instal this mod will it have a big hit on performance?
Dmcc590551

Post by Dmcc590551 »

When I try and load the mod the game stops responding. Any ideas? I am running version 4.4.31 if that matters? I cannot get any of the mods to work with it.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

You may try the post-release version and see if it works for you: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4768
Lerura
Level 3 user

Post by Lerura »

There is a problem with selling Electric Storage from a Home Improvement.
I am pretty sure that it is a problem with its Default Necessity set to %0

Due to it being catergorized as a Building Material, it can be chosen when selecting goods for a Home Improvement
But since its default Necessity Index is set to 0% it is not delivered to the sales unit. (and if it was, it wouldn't be sold anyway due to its necessity index)

I haven't yet researched Solar Panels, which is also categorized as a Building Material, so I can't say if it also applies here.

Whether its Necessity index should be raised to enable sales, or moved to a non-consumer goods category, is up to you
Lorenzo
Level 2 user

Post by Lorenzo »

Lerura wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:25 am There is a problem with selling Electric Storage from a Home Improvement.
I am pretty sure that it is a problem with its Default Necessity set to %0

Due to it being catergorized as a Building Material, it can be chosen when selecting goods for a Home Improvement
But since its default Necessity Index is set to 0% it is not delivered to the sales unit. (and if it was, it wouldn't be sold anyway due to its necessity index)

I haven't yet researched Solar Panels, which is also categorized as a Building Material, so I can't say if it also applies here.

Whether its Necessity index should be raised to enable sales, or moved to a non-consumer goods category, is up to you
if you see above I already talked about it in September
Lerura
Level 3 user

Post by Lerura »

Lorenzo wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:36 pm if you see above I already talked about it in September
I totally missed your post. That's on me.
Glenn-Philipp
Level 2 user

Post by Glenn-Philipp »

Hello, I think your mod is really good so far. But 3 things have to be changed. The one would be the competitor not using real logos, the product customization and the most important thing is that you can play the mod with the Digital Age DLC. Would it be possible to adjust ?? Thank you and great work.