Recommendations on Quantitative Trading

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
jrdg123

Recommendations on Quantitative Trading

Post by jrdg123 »

Capitalism Lab is becoming more and more perfect, thanks to the input of many game makers, so that we can enjoy.
I have a set of suggestions about the stock market, the stock market is a diversified investment set, game player can choose to human quantitative investment, may also choose the value of long-term investment, can also carry out short-term trading. The choice is varied and the result is uncertain, which makes the game more interesting.
I hope it will be added to the game.
Specific settings are as follows:
1 can join the automated stock trading model in the game interface for example: when the stock of PB is less than 0.8 of the funds used to buy automatic computer game player stock, stock PB of more than 1.2 of the time to sell the stock, the selected stock purchase range A to Z.
2, you can also set up a stock automated trading model in the subsidiary company, using the company's own funds to automate trading stocks;
3 can be based on PB, or on PE, which can be set by players, based on growth rates, or based on other options or options;
4, each computer player has a different trading model, and they are randomly set, but as the market yields are reduced, computer players are jointly raising the purchase price and lowering the selling price;
5 computer game player is allowed to use a variety of trading models, the value of investments can be, it can be quantitative trading, can also be a transaction, or even random transactions, diversified investment strategy to make financial markets more attractive.
This is an interesting setting that can be added to the game or in the form of MOD, which allows us to be closer to the modern financial markets, simulate it, and have fun.
I've made a lot of suggestions about the stock market before, and many have been achieved. I've witnessed great changes in this game, and thank you very much for the input of the game maker!
Thank you for your reading!
Attachments
timg.jpg
timg.jpg (16.41 KiB) Viewed 1087 times
jrdg123

Re: Recommendations on Quantitative Trading

Post by jrdg123 »

Supplement:
In this case, PB<0.8 should have computer players to buy shares at a premium! Including all public shareholders! CEO, natural man.
Attachments
QQ截图20170605001355.jpg
QQ截图20170605001355.jpg (200.94 KiB) Viewed 1078 times
gamebak
Level 2 user

Post by gamebak »

Interesting, I think we should have more options than just PE and PB modifications. Like adding other conditions and possibly to add other technical indicators in it for automation such as RSI / Aroon.. etc ?
jrdg123

Post by jrdg123 »

Approve of! You can add more custom options!
jrdg123

Post by jrdg123 »

The model can be non - standardized and self - defined and will lead to different returns, and market price volatility will change as a result. This is very interesting!