A couple questions and Suggestions

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
jared_allister1
Level 3 user

A couple questions and Suggestions

Post by jared_allister1 »

Is there a reason the AI doesn't sell off its unused land? In my game I have prime real estate that I can't use for retail stores because the AI had a factory or something there, destroyed the building but for some reason but kept the land.
Also, a request for the upcoming Digital Age DLC, can you add new wearable tech products like headphones, smart watches, fitness trackers, and other things like electric cars, smart home accessories like the Amazon Echo and Google Home and finally, enable sales of Computers and wearable tech (if you decide to add them) inside electronic stores so instead of having to build a network of computer stores and electronic stores to sell your products, you can build one store type to sell all your electronic toys (like an Apple Store).
Also for the upcoming Digital Age DLC, is the only way to sell software is to make a factory and sell it through retail stores? Or can you open something like an app store to sell your own and other companies software? Maybe through the e-commerce system?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: A couple questions and Suggestions

Post by David »

Also for the upcoming Digital Age DLC, is the only way to sell software is to make a factory and sell it through retail stores? Or can you open something like an app store to sell your own and other companies software? Maybe through the e-commerce system?
Yes, you will able to see your software products through the e-commerce system.

Here is the latest screenshot from the game showing just that.
Attachments
web ecommerce item list.png
web ecommerce item list.png (452.26 KiB) Viewed 634 times