New Events for New Digital DLC

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
Spac3y
Level 5 user

New Events for New Digital DLC

Post by Spac3y »

So I had posted about this yesterday, and its been a while....a long while since we had updated Events happening.

With the new DLC`s new events, good and bad (lets face it most always seemed bad before !) would possibly be a good opportunity to give the Devs some to think of.

How about we use this thread to suggest new events for the new DLC ?

My suggestion is

"Stock markets in chaos as banking crisis strikes, investors goto cash. Stock trading companies loose 40% of unique visitors for the new 12 months".

"Online auction sites boom as stock market crashes, all online auction sites visitors increase by 20% with people looking for cheaper bargains"

You get the picture, whats peoples thoughts or ideaS ? :)
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: New Events for New Digital DLC

Post by Arcnor »

I like this idea, but it should also have an affect on the game as a whole. If the event is "Stock markets in chaos" then you should see the game's stock market actually go down drastically.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: New Events for New Digital DLC

Post by David »

The game already has a stock crash random event, which will only be triggered if the "Macro Economy Realism" option is set to Low.

When the "Macro Economy Realism" option is set to High, the stock market follows the boom and bust cycle which is driven by the sophisticated economic simulation engine and it will trigger a stock market crash on its own when the cycle does come to a bust.

If you have any other ideas for new events, please feel free to suggest.