Beta -- How is it going?

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
Spac3y
Level 5 user

Re: Beta -- How is it going?

Post by Spac3y »

We have been slowly rooting through some of the bugs as youd expect, I do have to say however that the builds have been realitly stable. David and the team have been doing alot of tweaking interms of gameplay as well which appears to be really helping the game play.

This is going to be a fantastic DLC addition to the game, it has been really enjoyable trying new strategies with the new companies, also the AI seem to be getting smarter as well which is always something I love playing against.
jbvisual
Level 4 user

Re: Beta -- How is it going?

Post by jbvisual »

Spac3y wrote:We have been slowly rooting through some of the bugs as youd expect, I do have to say however that the builds have been realitly stable. David and the team have been doing alot of tweaking interms of gameplay as well which appears to be really helping the game play.

This is going to be a fantastic DLC addition to the game, it has been really enjoyable trying new strategies with the new companies, also the AI seem to be getting smarter as well which is always something I love playing against.
I am really looking forward to it. This will be the best DLC so far (for me personally as an IT Administrator)