AI not building

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
moneytheory
Level 4 user

AI not building

Post by moneytheory »

I took over 75% of another company. In the scope of production i selected Automotive, electronics, and computers. I ran the game for a long time and the CEO did not build anything. Please see attached file. Using Real world mod 11.05

http://www.filedropper.com/cmll002
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: AI not building

Post by David »

I will download your save game file and look into it.
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

I think this might be a bug. I have re install the game and played with a mod and without and AI is not building.
David

Post by David »

Could you send me the savegame file of the new game that you have started as well?
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

David wrote:Could you send me the savegame file of the new game that you have started as well?
Here is the new game with out mods. http://www.filedropper.com/play001
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

One thing i did notice it will setup R&D if i select it but wont do anything else including Production, Retail, Media, Real estate none of these options are working. Here is another save game with R&D working. http://www.filedropper.com/play001_1
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

Any update on this please?
David

Post by David »

I saw that you have disabled most of the product classes in the Scope of Production interface of the subsidiary.

I did a test and enabled them. Then the subsidiary company started to build firms and expand its business.
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

David wrote:I saw that you have disabled most of the product classes in the Scope of Production interface of the subsidiary.

I did a test and enabled them. Then the subsidiary company started to build firms and expand its business.
It dosent work if you own a shareholding of 75% in another company even though you have have management policies.

Question about Automobile manufacturing. If you want the subsidiary company to manufacture Automobiles do you have to have to enable R&D?
David

Post by David »

moneytheory wrote:
David wrote:I saw that you have disabled most of the product classes in the Scope of Production interface of the subsidiary.

It dosent work if you own a shareholding of 75% in another company even though you have have management policies.

Question about Automobile manufacturing. If you want the subsidiary company to manufacture Automobiles do you have to have to enable R&D?
If you close down the R&D center of the subsidiary company in your game and enable more product classes in the Scope of Production interface of the subsidiary, including the product class that is the expertise product class of the subsidiary company CEO, the AI will then build a new R&D center, researching on the expertise product class.

And yes, you have to enable R&D for them.