Inventory Unit

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
Chads

Inventory Unit

Post by Chads »

Hello,

I'm new to Capitalism, and went with Capitalism Lab at the encouragement of some people on Steam. I'm not clear if there's a manual or reference area, and was told to just ask some questions on the forums.

What does the Inventory Unit do?

During one of the tutorials, I got into a screen that said something about "Warehousing," but again, didn't see anything else on what that is, or it's purpose.

Private Labelling makes some sense to me, but I am not sure what part of the unit-chain to put it.

I'm assuming there's somewhere that these questions are answered, but I'm not finding it.

Any advise appreciated! Thank you in advance!
jbvisual
Level 4 user

Re: Inventory Unit

Post by jbvisual »

Chads wrote:Hello,

I'm new to Capitalism, and went with Capitalism Lab at the encouragement of some people on Steam. I'm not clear if there's a manual or reference area, and was told to just ask some questions on the forums.

What does the Inventory Unit do?

During one of the tutorials, I got into a screen that said something about "Warehousing," but again, didn't see anything else on what that is, or it's purpose.

Private Labelling makes some sense to me, but I am not sure what part of the unit-chain to put it.

I'm assuming there's somewhere that these questions are answered, but I'm not finding it.

Any advise appreciated! Thank you in advance!
"inventory" is to store your goods.
some products such as "corn" cant produce constantly, and your "sales" unit does not have much storage,
but factory's needs a constant supply. You can build a warehouse for it, but some for some products that is way to expensive.

so your sales unit is less effected effected by some errors in your production chain.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

You may download the Capitalism 2 manual from this link: http://store.steampowered.com/manual/638200

You could see the descriptions of various functional units in the manual. If you still have any questions after reading the manual, please feel free to post your questions here.
Chads

Post by Chads »

David wrote:You may download the Capitalism 2 manual from this link: http://store.steampowered.com/manual/638200

You could see the descriptions of various functional units in the manual. If you still have any questions after reading the manual, please feel free to post your questions here.
Thanks! That helped a lot! And, was exactly what I needed.