Events and political interferance

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
baz
Level 4 user

Events and political interferance

Post by baz »

I would love to see more specific events, Sorry if this posted somewhere else. I just think of something and post.

I would like to see perhaps more specific events that have more teath, I've mentioned in my own posts about events amongst many other things.

In the UK for example you can't have more than X amount of market share in many industrys. I think the last one was super markets, This has been commented on in a previous post. I mentioned in a previous post that the UK could look at media and percentages of ownership dependant on the leverson enquiry outcome. Not goverment lead but judical and then goverment implemented, thats how the UK do things. It could be implemented differnt ways in differnt countrys. I believe that Argentina is nationalising several spainish PLC's due to poor performance or so they claim. In the UK you can't own more then 35% of a company in the FTSE without buying the rest of the shares at a agreed price, usually at a huge price. France may implement 75% tax on the mega rich, not a bad thing in my view. Venzeula has nationalised US companys against there will. Could you imagine that over night you go from a trillionaire to a mega millionaire just because of greed or lack of care to the host country that you resided or did buisness in. History has proven that the Rich haven't always got richer, the've just got smarter at hiding there wealth and spreading it further and wider. With the introduction of events and interferance comes possibilities and misery. If I recall Warren Buffets company was fined by the US for laundering money illegally that was then used in the drug war in Mexico. Maybe not specific events like this but still events that can reduce your income. It would have to apply to the compter aswell. Maybe lobbing which is now another tool of the mega rich and the coporate powerfull could be another thing i.e. If I payed billions to a lobbist he can get a goverment to overturn a specific rule to increase the % whist others could be paying for the % to decrease. In Russia the rich (Oligarchs) are fighting for control of there politicians, sometimes the russians in exile win ( Boris Yeltsin supporters ect ) and sometimes they don't. It would be a great addtion to this game and these sorts of things are everyday issues in western states, Communist and monachic states wouldn't have such issues but then you could have events that even change states from one to another. perhaps you could even fund that, if you think that only countries can do this then your wrong, as countries are only as rich as there peoples and business's that exist within them.

Again apologise if I've mentioned something thats been said, and for spelling errors. Please view and comment where and if you can, as I really do like to hear about other points of view.