Thank you for releasing the subsidiary DLC

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
klasanov
Level 4 user

Thank you for releasing the subsidiary DLC

Post by klasanov »

It re-invigorated my love for the game.

Previously, my games would be a 30 year span encompassing these steps
expand quickly >>> mass profit >>> buy out all the public corps >>> buy back my corporation

now, I started as a private corporation, something I immensely enjoyed doing in capitalism plus, with 75% of the other 40 competitors being private as well. So now I am FORCED to compete in the beverage market because I can't simply just buy up all the other corporations. I'm encompassing the 30 year mark and now thinking of what other markets to expand into and just bought up a subsidiary corporation to act as a holdings corp, which i just pool money into as needed to dilute shares and have even more ownership over.

Also not sure if this is just random or something with realistic inflation settings but for the past long while inflation has been at something like 0.3%

and my income is growing :) :) :) :)

thank you.

look forward to when i can create my own city and run a monopoly in it
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Re: Thank you for releasing the subsidiary DLC

Post by WilliamMGary »

Try my not that complex script it mak s some of your competitors private companies also
klasanov
Level 4 user

Post by klasanov »

Seriously, its nice being able to just decouple my real estate empire from my main company and still exercise control -- making it totally value based unless I want to have a dividend for it.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

klasanov wrote:Seriously, its nice being able to just decouple my real estate empire from my main company and still exercise control -- making it totally value based unless I want to have a dividend for it.
Yep.