Problems with the budget sliders of public buildings: tenis

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
GnoSiS
Level 2 user

Problems with the budget sliders of public buildings: tenis

Post by GnoSiS »

Not sure if this has been reported before or if this is the correct sub-forum.

I have problems setting the budget spending for some public amenities. Most specifically tennis courts.

Not changing the big slider on the top, but the smaller 2 right below it that are for service upgrades. The sliders don't respond to mouse clicks at all which is strange. I have no issues with the rest of the buildings.

My original thought was that the Mayor is instantly re-setting them, but why only for a few specific facilities?
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: Problems with the budget sliders of public buildings: te

Post by eleaza »

GnoSiS wrote:Not sure if this has been reported before or if this is the correct sub-forum.

I have problems setting the budget spending for some public amenities. Most specifically tennis courts.

Not changing the big slider on the top, but the smaller 2 right below it that are for service upgrades. The sliders don't respond to mouse clicks at all which is strange. I have no issues with the rest of the buildings.

My original thought was that the Mayor is instantly re-setting them, but why only for a few specific facilities?
I think this got fixed in the new 4.3.00 version.

In 4.2.xx, this bug existed for a long time for sport facilities, and the upgrade budget does change if you extend the detail budget report of the facility and see the actual expenses, it's just the scroll bar animation not update its graphic correctly.
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

We have just released a new patch v4.3.01 fixing this bug. You may download it from http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =16&t=3955
GnoSiS
Level 2 user

Post by GnoSiS »

OK will give it a try