Farm livestock bug

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Farm livestock bug

Post by mwyeoh »

First of all, Its great to see that Enlight is taking an interest in this game again- its potential it enormous (Especially if the AI can be improved).

Just picked up the box and began playing again.

I would like to report a bug that I have always noticed
When raising livestock- no matter what it is (Sheep, Pigs, Cows, Chicken) the number of adults and number of babies is always at max. Ive always thought this value should change over time- giving reason for more than 1 livestock raising "branch" at a farm.

In the manual theres a statement which implies this to be the case. On page 60 it says "Baby livestock mature and become adult livestock. Different types of livestock have different growth rates."
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Re: Farm livestock bug

Post by mwyeoh »

Its been a while since I posted this, and I just wanted to find out if this has been fixed for capitalism lab.

Its quite hard to discern if you need to open another department to raise more livestock if you cant tell how many animals you have.
jkuanyew

Post by jkuanyew »

I would also like to have a follow up on this. :)
vek_60
Level 2 user

Post by vek_60 »

That number, it seems to me, is always for each unit you build, not the whole farm. So the more units, the more you have, and the more you can process etc. Try building a farm with only 1 livestock unit, and 2 or 3 processing then start selling it. Now build one with 3 livestock and 3 processing and start selling that. You will note that the one with 3 has way more livestock/products to sell than the one with only 1.
mwyeoh
Level 6 user

Post by mwyeoh »

This has now been removed from capitalism lab

The optimal is to have 1 raising per processing if everything is being sold quickly