Scenario n°11 - Opportunities in small cities

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
Berbe
Level 3 user

Scenario n°11 - Opportunities in small cities

Post by Berbe »

I am having a hard time with that...

After managing the initial subgoal (making you expand to 7 product classes), I suffered from AI going on rage-on prices wars.
I got behind in terms of tech (not having started by R&D soon nor hard enough it seems) on some products, but even on ones I mastered the AI was using stupidly low prices (like < $10 for apparel products) which, even if combined with brand loyalty destroying it brand rating to 0, the AI was managing to keep tha majority of market shares.

How do you win when AI masters on product it is ahead and destroys your margins on products you lead?
Berbe
Level 3 user

Re: Scenario n°11 - Opportunities in small cities

Post by Berbe »

I guess you just need t oride the Recession rollercoaster, invest as crazy making sure the used credit line brings in more money than monthly paid interests.

I then predated Manufacturing leaders on their cow milking products with a price war with the pretext of market dominance to crush their sales, and their margins (making them close retail firms and lower further sales volume). Less selling = less production = down the Manufacturing rank ladder.
Rinse & repeat.