personnal wealth

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
JFL

personnal wealth

Post by JFL »

Hi,

I would like to know how I can raise my personal wealth faster. I bought stock and I only have 796$ left. My company is making a lot of money (just starting) but, i'm not able to buy personnal stock or other mansion, etc.

Thank you
JML0328

Re: personnal wealth

Post by JML0328 »

Have you set your salary yet? You can do this by building a headquarters and adding the CEO office to the layout.
jeeaar

Post by jeeaar »

Try setting a dividend, and improving your stock performance through public relations spending. Dividends will increase share value, and put cash in your pocket every january.
Webby64286
Level 2 user

Post by Webby64286 »

If your company buys back its own stock that counts towards your personal wealth. If you start with very high capital (100 million) your company can buy back all of its stock at the very beginning of the game and it will leave you with 50 million. Even though you now own all the stock, your stock price (and thus your personal wealth) will still rise. If you are looking to buy mansion(s), either pay yourself a dividend through the finance department at HQ or only buy back 49 million with company money and use your own 1 million to buy the rest. You'll have to sell your personal holdings later to buy the mansion. Mansions are useless by the way. They're only in the game as a form of land value speculation and the AI will never buy them from you.