E-commerce bug report

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
snuvet09

E-commerce bug report

Post by snuvet09 »

6.4.03 beta, no MOD.

plz look into my sav file

all internet companies do not work. ecommerce tower do not gain %reach more than 0% for ages. it seems like nobody has access to the online platform. I just want to sell products onine.

(I figure out that it only works well in the full version)
Attachments
AUTO.zip
(4.74 MiB) Downloaded 54 times
furmanbp
Level 2 user

Re: E-commerce bug report

Post by furmanbp »

Hi Snuvet09

I had some time today so I was thinking I will check it out myself, maybe would save some time for David and devs. I have tried to open your save file, but when I copy it to my save folder, game does not find it.
I am not sure why.....
Can you load up your game and save it again as file with different name and post it over here again?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

For some reason, there is no telecom company in your game. Thus there is no Internet user to access your e-commerce web site.

The solution is to build a Telecom. To do so, please select "Digital Age" on the Build menu and select Telecom.
snuvet09

Post by snuvet09 »

David wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:34 am For some reason, there is no telecom company in your game. Thus there is no Internet user to access your e-commerce web site.

The solution is to build a Telecom. To do so, please select "Digital Age" on the Build menu and select Telecom.
Thx david At last I get a clue which enlightens me alot! thx again