mohmaaytah
Level 3 user

Different Beta Issues

Post by mohmaaytah »

Version: 6.4.03 Beta
DLC: All DLC on including banking
Mods: No mods, script only

Issue 1:
Trying to develop OS or indeed any other software but do not get the option to do so. All tech exceeds the minimum, bought audio tech from competitors to check but still nothing. Developed own OS tech but also cant develop anything.

Issue 2:
For a very long time I could not raise E-commerce above 1% even though product quality and prices were fine. The solution for me was to acquire a company with E-commerce at which point it worked and sold the original company. You will not see it in the save file but thought I will report it anyway.

Issue 3:
The revenue and profit graphs on stores/factories etc... disappear, I need to go back to the map and then click the store again for it to work.

Link to file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar2bwa7PgFO3jZ8bPk4 ... Q?e=3O4L5x

Thanks and good job!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Different Beta Issues

Post by David »

Version: 6.4.03 Beta
DLC: All DLC on including banking
Mods: No mods, script only
I attempted to load your save game file. But it stated that the save game is from version 5.4.04. (see attached)

Could you please check the version number on your game's main menu's top right corner and see if it shows v6.4.03?
Attachments
game_version.png
game_version.png (23.73 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
mohmaaytah
Level 3 user

Post by mohmaaytah »

Apologies, wrong file, this should be the correct one now.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar2bwa7PgFO3jZ8cKYa ... g?e=YR0Scq
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

1) To resolve it, please click the "Hire Now" button to hire a team lead on your project management uni - see the attached screenshot.

2) Please note that products with high freight costs (relative to its selling price) sell less well on e-Commerce as consumers have to pay for the freight. For example, for a pack of frozen chicken with a price of $4 and a freight cost of $2. The freight cost is 50% of the selling price. On the other hand, a desktop computer selling for $600 has a freight cost of $60, which is 10% of the selling price. In this example, the desktop computer will sell well on e-Commerce, whereas the frozen chicken will not. 

3) I have forwarded it to the programmer and he will fix the bug after the existing tasks on hand are finished.
Attachments
Hire.png
Hire.png (64.35 KiB) Viewed 1552 times
mohmaaytah
Level 3 user

Post by mohmaaytah »

I feel rather silly about this now, thanks for looking into it!