Hello david,I have to trouble you again,Sorry!

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
zansiyucom

Hello david,I have to trouble you again,Sorry!

Post by zansiyucom »

I added new buildings according to the official website,But there is an error when entering the game(Error loading from MOD: Building sprite ZOYC.SPR exceeds
800x600),I guarantee that my picture is 800 * 600,This problem bothered me for a day, I tried to use other methods,Or not。I hope you can send me a way to make architectural pictures(Best video),This is my mail box:337664222@qq.com,I am a Chinese player,I am making one (MOD),I want to bring people around to play this game,I like this kind of game so much,This (moD) is important,Hope you can help me,Thank you。
Attachments
ZOYC_3.png
ZOYC_3.png (22.17 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
ZOYC_2.png
ZOYC_2.png (67.35 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
ZOYC_1.png
ZOYC_1.png (130.92 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
building_PNG49.png
building_PNG49.png (176.29 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Hello david,I have to trouble you again,Sorry!

Post by David »

You no longer need to use a green background for a building image. Instead, the background should be defined in the Alpha channel.

I have recently updated the web page providing instructions for modding buildings.

For details, please see https://www.capitalismlab.com/mod/advan ... buildings/
saferain
Mod Contributor
Mod Contributor

Post by saferain »

zansiyucom wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:19 am I added new buildings according to the official website,But there is an error when entering the game(Error loading from MOD: Building sprite ZOYC.SPR exceeds
800x600),I guarantee that my picture is 800 * 600,This problem bothered me for a day, I tried to use other methods,Or not。I hope you can send me a way to make architectural pictures(Best video),This is my mail box:337664222@qq.com,I am a Chinese player,I am making one (MOD),I want to bring people around to play this game,I like this kind of game so much,This (moD) is important,Hope you can help me,Thank you。
我知道怎么弄,我也是中国玩家,直接加你好友,告诉你把
FCT team. Professional Chinese translation.E-mail:info_fct@163.com
saferain
Mod Contributor
Mod Contributor

Post by saferain »

zansiyucom wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:19 am I added new buildings according to the official website,But there is an error when entering the game(Error loading from MOD: Building sprite ZOYC.SPR exceeds
我知道怎么弄,我也是中国玩家,直接加你好友,告诉你把
FCT team. Professional Chinese translation.E-mail:info_fct@163.com