error itemres operator

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
jsmnorris

error itemres operator

Post by jsmnorris »

getting this message whenever I try to setup factory to produce software using version 6.4.15 without mods. I uninstalled and reinstalled game ,started multiple games all same issue
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: error itemres operator

Post by David »

Please try the following solution:

In your My Documents folder, you can find "My Games" folder and "Capitalism Lab" subfolder, please delete the file CONFIG.DAT, and see if it will resolve the problem.
jsmnorris

Post by jsmnorris »

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately that didnt work
David

Post by David »

Please try the post-release beta version 6.5.01 and see if it works. Download link: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=7665
jsmnorris

Post by jsmnorris »

that fixed it thanks for the help
nunojorgematias

Post by nunojorgematias »

I have always the same problem when trying to produce the software in a factory (while choosing the OS).
Do you have any other suggestions? I tried to deleted the config file in my documents and have the latest updates (neither for the release version or beta)...
Thank you
David

Post by David »

nunojorgematias wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:24 pm I have always the same problem when trying to produce the software in a factory (while choosing the OS).
Do you have any other suggestions? I tried to deleted the config file in my documents and have the latest updates (neither for the release version or beta)...
Thank you
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may email the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
nunojorgematias

Post by nunojorgematias »

OK, mail sent.
David

Post by David »

I have loaded your save game but was not able to replicate the error.

I talked to the programmer and he said that he would make some code change in an attempt to fix it. The code change will be incorporated in the next patch 6.5.07.

If the code does not fix it and you encounter the error again, you will see additional debug info displayed in the error message. At that point, please capture a screenshot of the error message and send it to me. I will then forward it to the programmer, which will provide some cues to him for tracking down the bug.