Factory Capacity Modifier stopped working 6.5.08

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Mrhowdy80

Factory Capacity Modifier stopped working 6.5.08

Post by Mrhowdy80 »

I wanted to see if this is a bug or if it's something different. I have a script setup with player expertise and then one special rule the factory capacity modifier. I started playing a game after updating to 6.5.08 and all of a sudden my factories are not producing close to the same numbers. I play using real world mod 11.40 and before 6.5.08 update the factory capacity modifier would make the Factory - Large cost over 2 million to setup and since 6.5.08 it is now back to 450,000 or so. Also even when it was working it never did apply to the Mega Factory - Large (which appears to be a feature of the RealWorld) not sure if that is something piermario would need to fix or not. Here's a copy of the script that what was working and still works on the release version 6.4.17

[HEADER]
Title=EXP Expertise
Description=Expertise

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

[PLAYER EXPERTISE]
Retailing=100
Farming=100
Manufacturing=100
Research and Development=100
Raw Material Production=100
Marketing=100
Training=100
Product Expertise = Computer, 100

// Product Expertise=<Product Class>, <Expertise Rating, which ranges from 0 to 100>Apparel, Automobile, Beverage, Body Care Products, Communication Devices, Computer, Cosmetics, Drugs, Electronic Products, Food, Footwear, Furniture, Home Appliances, Household Products, Jewelry, Leather Goods, Raw Material, Photography Products, Snacks, Sport Equipment, Tobacco Products, Toy, Watch. (Livestock Semi-products, Semi Products can't use for expertise)

Software Expertise = Operating System, 100
Internet Expertise = Search Engine, 100

// Software Expertise = <software class name or code>, <1-100> Operating System, Casual Game, Simulation Game, Sports Game, Strategy Game, Audio Software, Computer Security, Graphic Design Software, Office Software, Utility Software, Video Software
//Internet Expertise = <Internet company type>, <1-100> Search Engine, Social Network, E-commerce, Video-sharing Website, Photo-sharing Website, Microblogging, News Website, Online Auction Site, Online Stock Trading, Hotel Booking Site, Car Rental Booking Site, Video On Demand

[HEADER]
Title=Factory Capacity Modifier
Description=Manu

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

[SPECIAL RULES]
Factory Capacity Modifier=500
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Factory Capacity Modifier stopped working 6.5.08

Post by David »

I will request the programmer to fix it in the next patch v6.5.09.