Minimap closes on bankruptcy

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Dordanov
Level 2 user

Minimap closes on bankruptcy

Post by Dordanov »

Every time your company goes bankrupt and you get the bankruptcy screen asking you what to do (Issuing new shares, Borrowing money or Closing down firms) the minimap on the right of the screen closes.
When you acquired some new money and close the bankruptcy screen, the minimap is gone and you have to re-open it.

Could this be looked at please? It's quite annoying when it happens while starting up the company, and sadly I go bankrupt a lot in the beginning of the game, while trying to build up my empire :)
City Builder
Level 5 user

Re: Minimap closes on bankruptcy

Post by City Builder »

I noticed that as well, I have been trying to figure out what screen opened before when I noticed that the minimap was missing from my screen, but yeah I know it's the bankruptcy screen that does it, but David, you might want to check the other screens too because I think it happens also from some other screens besides the bankruptcy screen too.
HansOlav
Level 3 user

Post by HansOlav »

Also when you run out of money and have to borrow more.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

In the next patch, the game will keep the mini map opened while you are asked to close down firms so that you can use the arrow buttons to browse your firms.