Level 3 user

Re: very easy to make money

Post by chenglui520 »

kie99
Level 4 user

Post by kie99 »

Hi chenglui520,

Im more interested in you saved game with 60B profit..

Anyway, i just take a look on your saved game.. i found you are buying the media companies less than 10M which is very undervalue..
2nd.. you start the game at 1 Jan 2000 and your share price at $0.11 per share at 10 January.. I cant find any reason on it..
I will justt ask David to look on it :)

3rd.. from the record, basicly you are doing nothing in the first 18 years till you bought your 1st media company..
4th.. you need at least more than 50 years to "conquer" the games.. if you playing "normal" game, you can did less that ..

And lastly , Play the game with fun :)

David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

In our view, so long as users are enjoying the game, it doesn't matter whether the game is easy or difficult for them. Each person has a different preference in gameplay.

The strategy of buying up media firms for huge profits is unlikely to work in Challenge Game as there are some specific conditions for media firms to be hugely profit which can be more easily achieved via custom games.
chenglui520
Level 3 user

Post by chenglui520 »

When I raised the price of all the media, my high profits, at the same time, the profits of the whole world are reduced.
Why people would spend such a high price to be used for advertising consumer. Reduce their profits at the expense of greatly
Why high-profit media, AI is still willing to sell?