Capitalism Lab Release version 8.1.21 installer now available

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.1.05 installer now available

Post by David »

shaun10 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:41 pm I've installed it & turned on the services businesses. However, in under build, build a services business isn't an option?

Please read the section "Loading a MOD with Service Firms" on the https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=8844 post for the details about how to have Service Firms in the game.
BKlinner

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.1.16 installer now available

Post by BKlinner »

Hello, the program keeps crashing for you. also with this program version? What are you doing? What tips do you have to get the program running on Windows 11?
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.1.16 installer now available

Post by David »

BKlinner wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:57 pm Hello, the program keeps crashing for you. also with this program version? What are you doing? What tips do you have to get the program running on Windows 11?
Please try the following solutions:

SOLUTION 1:
1) Right-click on the Capitalism Lab icon to open the properties window.
2) Select the “Compatibilities” tab and enable the Windows XP compatibility option.
3) Enable the option "Run this program as an administrator."
4) Click “Change high DPI settings” and then enable the option "Override high DPI scaling behavior."
5) Run the game.

SOLUTION 2:
On the Capitalism Lab launcher, you will see the option “Force running in 1024x768 full screen mode.” (below the [Login] button). Please select that option before clicking on the [Login] button and see if it will run the game successfully.

If these solutions still do not resolve the problem for you, please let me know what error message you got when you ran the game and we will check if there is another solution for targeting the problem.
BKlinner

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.1.18 installer now available

Post by BKlinner »

OK, I will try. Thanks in advance
vperdiguez

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.1.21 installer now available

Post by vperdiguez »

I found out that interest expenses for Bonds and Loans are not deducted annually from the Cash Balance. Am I the only one experiencing this?
Business Is Good www.cpadavao.com
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.1.21 installer now available

Post by David »

vperdiguez wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:58 am I found out that interest expenses for Bonds and Loans are not deducted annually from the Cash Balance. Am I the only one experiencing this?
Interest expenses for Bonds and Loans are deducted daily (interest rate / 365 days) instead of annually in the game.